Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Marvel Tournament #1 [CLD]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Trickster
Kandy.JPEG
cabelinha
Enigma_m7
lunaluvgood
YgoBeast247
Hudra
psychoturtle
akaFila~
silence037
Jv
DDS
Anzo
17 posters

descriptionMarvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 EmptyMarvel Tournament #1 [CLD]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Marvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 GsZ2XSx

Welcome to Marvel Tournament. This tournament will be replacing 'DA's Advanced Tournament' for this month, It'll, however, inherit its prizes: 1st place gets a Dorm Upgrade.

In Marvel Tournament, each participant will pick one Hero or Villain, then both will clash against each other.

There will be predefined set of heroes, you may only chose characters from the list which provided by the host; myself.

You can only use Cards, Arch-types, and attributes depending on the character you've chosen. You CANNOT chose a character that has already been chosen by someone else.

Restrictions: You cannot use cards that have 'Qliphort', 'Shaddolls', 'Burning Abyss', 'Tellarknight' in their name.

Villain Characters:
-Apocalypse: Psychic(s) + Dark Attribute.
-Galactus: Archfiend(s) + Wind Attribute.
-Morg: Beast-type + Light Attribute.
-Thanos: Warrior(s) + Dark Attribute.
-Proteus: Zombie(s) + Earth Attribute.
-Vulcan: Ghostrick(s) + Light Attribute.
-Mikaboshi: Light Attribute + Dark Attribute.
-Kronos: Blackwing(s) + Light Attribute.

Hero Characters:
-Thor: Thunder(s) + Aesir + Nordic.
-Hulk: Heraldic Beast(s) + Heraldly + Fire Attribute.
-Iron Man: Machina(s) + Earth Attribute.
-Odin: Chronomaly(s) + Wind Attribute.
-Quasar: Fairy(s) + Fire Attribute.
-Zeus: Light Attribute + Dark Attribute.
-Captain America: Gem-Knight(s) +  Water Attribute.
-Silver Surfer: Six Samurai(s) + Water Attribute.

Your deck cannot have cards from other people's fields. For instant, if the hero you picked had "Warrior(s), you cannot for instance use "Six Samurai" because It's already assigned to another character, even though they're warriors.

Your deck must at least have 7 monsters from EACH field. For instance, if you picked The Hulk, your deck must then consist of 7 Heraldic Beasts (minimum) and at least other 7 Fire Attribute monsters (minimum). Your side and extra deck can only have 1 copy of the same card. Meaning, you need 15 different card for your side deck, and 15 different card for your Extra deck, from any arch-type or attribute you see fit.

The Tournament, as I explained above, will have two teams, the good guys and the bad guys, whoever run out of members first will qualify for the next round where you'll be put in brackets against those remaining.

Round 1 is Group Villains vs. Group Heroes. Round 1 will be over when one group lose all of their members, before we move to the next round.

This is a 16-person tournament. The Sign-up will be closed when we get 16 member.

You'll report any issue happens during a duel to me via a PM, you'll NOT be posting it here.

Available spots:
Villain Characters:
-Apocalypse: YgoBeast247
-Galactus: lunaluvgood
-Morg: Enigma_m7
-Thanos: RaitonGian
-Proteus: akaFila~
-Vulcan: Skitoritto
-Mikaboshi:DarkDuelistSoul
-Kronos: Mr.Kandy

Hero Characters:
-Thor: Jv1391
-Hulk: vasko1234
-Iron Man: silence037
-Odin: fishmaster
-Quasar: cabelinha
-Zeus: KAPPAnzo
-Captain America: psychoturtle
-Silver Surfer: Killua Zoldyck

DA Name:
DN/YGo/DevPro name:
Time Zone:
Hero/Villain:
(You cannot pick a Hero/Villain that was already picked by someone else!)

Code:

[b]DA Name:
DN/YGo/DevPro name:
Time Zone:
Hero/Villain:

Round 2 has started.
Deadline: 7th of December of November 2014.
Brackets: https://i.imgur.com/0RRE2Iu.png

Marvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 0RRE2Iu

Last edited by KAPPAnzo on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 18 times in total

descriptionMarvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel Tournament #1 [CLD]

more_horiz
I've having an unbelievably slow-internet connection at this moment, hence the deadline will be extended for 1/2 days. I'd appreciate if you folks could get your games done with. Otherwise I'll flip a coin between unfinished matches and decide who is DQed and who's not.

@Raiton: Got it.

descriptionMarvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel Tournament #1 [CLD]

more_horiz
Ignore my top post, my internet seems to be fine, I'll end this round today, I'm extremely sorry for the delay :>

more_horiz
I still cant find the dude that i have duel with so what we do now

descriptionMarvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Ugh just let Vasko have the win. It's unlikely we are going to duel anyway >.>

more_horiz
Round 1 is over, I'll lock the topic until am done with R2 brackets.

I'll flip a coin between unfinished matches regardless of who wants his opponent to have the victory.

more_horiz
Round 2 has started. Deadline: 7th of December.

more_horiz
I won 2-0, ggs Wink

descriptionMarvel Tournament #1 [CLD] - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
I won 2-0, ggs Wink

True story! ^^

more_horiz
Friendly reminder: Play your bloody games!

Those who haven't played during R1 and couldn't play their games during R2 will be DQ'd.

more_horiz
The tournament is taking way too long, therefor I'm going to cancel it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

~Topic Locked~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply