Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRequests EmptyRequests

more_horiz
Wouldn't it be real convenient if DA had sub forums in certain forums for requests?

For example, let's say you wanted a new signature, just head to gfx, go to the REQUESTS sub forum under gfx and post the details of the sig you want (rendered image, font, text etc.)

Someone could take up that request and get a like or whatever it is on here, points? Idk.

Thoughts on this?

descriptionRequests EmptyRe: Requests

more_horiz
I dont know much about how the GFX stuff works here I havnt looked into it.
But I think that is what User ran GFX stores (The ones you buy in central shop) are for.

more_horiz
That actually exist, but ya are going to need some DP for that:

http://www.duelacademy.net/f70-special-shops

descriptionRequests EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
That actually exist, but ya are going to need some DP for that:

http://www.duelacademy.net/f70-special-shops

Making it to where you require dp for this just takes from the site itself, I would rather just hit up DGz or a forum that is more alive for deckbuilding

LOKOS, if you have this on a forum that is as dead as this one with restrictions it would hurt it more than help it, by all means remove this restriction
Th

more_horiz
In the past we had GFX Shops and Deck Shops separated, for some reason (when I was inactive, or high) we merged them together. I agree, we should separate them once again.

more_horiz
Well he was actually referring to that that taking DPs for GFX and Decks is bad..

more_horiz
I hadn't logged on in a few days, this topic is a couple days old

anyways something needs to be done about this imo, why should there be a restriction on artwork or deckbuilding etc. you could just shoot someone a pm and get the same thing for free, why bother having this cost in the firstplace?

more_horiz
It's for other things where you might require Duel Points. Also, It's to make sure random people who will probably only visit this forum once waste one of our shop owner's time by having them building an entire deck or creating artwork for free just so that he gets 'thanks' while the other dude won't log-in again for the future.

Unlike DN, they don't use Credits/Points so It can be done. However, we have a little of both Deck Builders and GFXers around, so we tend to take a good care of both of them.

However, If a shop keeper is against this idea, he could simply lower his prices. It's not big of a deal.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply