Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionZones EmptyZones

more_horiz
Since qliqoths are coming out i was thinking of this. Some cards like ground collapse and ojama king restrict monster card zones, and other cards restrict spell/trap card zones, so wht restricts pendulum zones, are they treated as spell/trap card zones? bcuz pendulum monsters are treated as spell cards in the pendulum zone, so how does it work lol.

descriptionZones EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
It can be a bit confusing I know but this is basically how it works;

Pendulums zones are their own thing, they are not treated as spell/trap zones, so cards that restrict those zones have no effect on the pendulum zones. 

I am unsure if any card exists that directly interacts with this..

Detailed info can be found here; http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Zone

As you noted they are treated similarly to continuous spell while in that zone, so you can answer that with spell negation/destruction.

descriptionZones EmptyRe: Zones

more_horiz
its cuz i havent seen any card tht interacts with pendulum zones, which is why i asked lol.

descriptionZones EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Pendulm Zones cannot be treated as S/T Zones, they are their own while Pendulm Monsters are treated as Spell cards when they're in Pendulm Zones

more_horiz
lol k, damn lul.

more_horiz
Well, since they're treated like Spell/Traps you can still play around that by having cards that could destroy face-up spell and trap cards. I'm positive there is plenty of solid options if you dig deep.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply