Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEvolution of Evols EmptyEvolution of Evols

more_horiz
Evolution of Evols

The Deck Main strength is Xyz Summon or Special Summon Evolzar  Xyz Monsters to control your opponent's moves with their effects.

Decklist :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deck Core: A little introductions to the deck's main cards.

• Evolzar Solda: Cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has Xyz Material attached to it. Also, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s); You can detach 1 Xyz Material: destroy that monster(s)!

• Evolzar Laggia: During either player's turn, when a monster(s) would be Normal or Special Summoned, OR a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from it, to negate the Summon or activation and destroy that card!

• Evolzar Dolkka: During either player's turn, when a monster effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from it, to negate the activation and  destroy that monster!

• Evo-Singularity: By targeting 1 "Evoltile" monster and 1 "Evolsaur" monster in your Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 "Evolzar" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck attaching those monsters to it as Xyz Materials! It Works Great with Evoltile Najasho

• Evoltile Najasho: If this card on the field is Tributed, You can Special Summon 1 "Evolsaur" monster from your Deck. This Set-Up Evo-Singularity. But how can you tribute Najasho?!

• Evo-Instant: Tribute 1 Reptile-Type monster to Special Summon 1 "Evolsaur" monster from your Deck. YES, You can Special Summon 2 "Evolsaur" By tribute-summon Evoltile Najasho Smile

• Evo-Force: Tribute 1 "Evoltile" monster; Special Summon 1 "Evolsaur" monster from your Deck. It is treated as if it was Special Summoned by the effect of an "Evoltile" monster.  YES, You can Special Summon 2 "Evolsaur" By tribute-summon Evoltile Najasho :)YES, You can Special Summon 2 "Evolsaur" By tribute-summon Evoltile Najasho! Also since this is a Spell Card you can play it instantly.

• Evo-Diversity: The Searcher! you can add 1 "Evoltile" or "Evolsaur" monster from your Deck to your hand but You can only activate 1 "Evo-Diversity" per turn.

• Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss: Can set-up the Graveyard to use Evo-Singularity

• Daigusto Emerald: You can Recycle your Xyz Or EVOL monsters back!

• Herald Of Pure Light: You can detach 1 Xyz Material fromit, then target 1 monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand, then shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck. You can only use the effect of "Herald of Pure Light" once per turn. So you can return a Monster you need from the Graveyard to the hand THEN return a card from the hand to the deck.OR you can return a Card from the graveyard to the hand  and After that, return that same card to the Deck. Remember you can return an Xyz monster from the Graveyard BUT it will return to the Extra Deck AND AFTER THAT you MUST return another card from the Hand to the Deck!

Decklist originally created by Atlus; edited for October Banlist by Jv1391

descriptionEvolution of Evols EmptyNice deck my friend

more_horiz

First of all my friend is a great deck that you put together,sorry my bad english, I'm with an online translator,I am from Argentina, and I learn a lot from you,I want to ask how I can play, of course thank you very much,oh and I want to ask, if the page does not have to change language?

sorry for the inconvenience

descriptionEvolution of Evols EmptyRe: Evolution of Evols

more_horiz
You're welcome, I didn't make this deck, Atlus did, and Jv1391 updated it.

On how you can play, I'll send you details further in a message.

more_horiz
Hola, yo hablo español por cualquier duda

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply