Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTAPATALK EmptyTAPATALK

more_horiz
I suggeest to active the Tapatalk plug-in. an App to browser and post on forums via Mobile System like: Android, Windows Phone, Ios etc
these days I've had not PC so using the native mobile version was not that funny xD Maybe tapatalk can increase the forum users because it is a famous app for forum managament and FREE:)
I don't know if you could active it or if posting the url is spam D: so i'll put in into spoiler
INFO GENERAL :

code
LINK ACTIVE :

descriptionTAPATALK EmptyRe: TAPATALK

more_horiz
I've never heard of it before. What makes it different compared to the ordinary mobile-phone browsing methods/apps?

more_horiz
it is very very popular xD also you can post and view faster than the native Mobile version. You could check videos if you want to see it Smile

more_horiz
I shall do that, yea. If I like it I'll even make a widget for it ._.

more_horiz
I Summon Anti-sarcasm lord xDDDD

descriptionTAPATALK EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I downloaded the app, and have been using it for two days now. First of all, I couldn't find this forum there. I kept searching for "Duel Academy" and "YGO Academy" - our two main tags - but couldn't find It. If there is no easy way to search for a specific forum by typing in a URL then I don't see why this app is even considered popular.

Also, we're following forumotion.com PunBB and that's not included within their developers set options, also the "Others" tab doesn't have a download link for their third party API/Plug-in. Meaning we cannot add our academy on their search engine.

more_horiz
PunBB is not supported yet. I googled it xD and yes is the only Mobile Forum Viewer App all people uses on Android/iOS etc xD
I did not know PunBB was not supported :/ anyways thanks To have tried Smile

more_horiz
I'll use the native one. I have to write manually all the codes but it is okay, I don't say anything to it. the only thing I hate a little is this: here you cannot edit so I have to switch to Desktop Mode or double posting xD But I use mobile not that much so it is okay

more_horiz
It's easier to use PC/Laptop, phones are meh.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply