Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGotta hate how things stack up. EmptyGotta hate how things stack up.

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/a/OWmbV 

Recently went on troll&toad to see how much my Chaos Dragons would cost IRL. Ofc, I was expecting to pay close to 100 but +$250 for pieces of paper is outrageous! rant

I do understand that I did happen to pick high quality on many of the cards but come on. ;-;

descriptionGotta hate how things stack up. EmptyRe: Gotta hate how things stack up.

more_horiz
"Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn." .__.

descriptionGotta hate how things stack up. EmptyRe: Gotta hate how things stack up.

more_horiz
I still have not owned any YGO cards (except self printed ones) irl and I am glad about that Gotta hate how things stack up. 3974120512

descriptionGotta hate how things stack up. EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
I still have not owned any YGO cards (except self printed ones) irl and I am glad about that Gotta hate how things stack up. 3974120512

more_horiz
I hav one ;3 my epic baby Tiragon

more_horiz
Ask people from the Train to borrow you some, heard Venom's swimming in money

more_horiz
I had tons but had to leave them back in Syria when shit got real .-. only remembered that i forgot to pack those when i was 200km away form the Syria borders lel

more_horiz
@anzo, don't tell me u had those fake ones xD coz i have a ton of those, a normal monster would have like 15000 ATK and i actually thought it was original at first when i was a kid lool ( and what country did u run to ?)

i personnaly only have a few original cards that my youger brother once bought when he went to the capital. other than that the rest are just fake, i once started printing cards from the internet and using those haha

more_horiz
Nothing beats my 10.000 card collection of Chinese cards!

more_horiz
I'm buying the lightsworn deck thingymagigger so that should drop the price a little (not by much though.) :l

more_horiz
King007 wrote:
@anzo, don't tell me u had those fake ones xD coz i have a ton of those, a normal monster would have like 15000 ATK and i actually thought it was original at first when i was a kid lool ( and what country did u run to ?)

i personnaly only have a few original cards that my youger brother once bought when he went to the capital. other than that the rest are just fake, i once started printing cards from the internet and using those haha

I had a Dark magician card with effect that says this monster cannot be destroyed ever lol i had all sort of cards :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply