Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnnouncement: PMs are back online! EmptyAnnouncement: PMs are back online!

more_horiz
Hey, folks.

Thanks to our Administrator, Dex, we were able to clean up some of the mess that happened about a week ago where a certain individual spammed everyone's Inbox with advertising to another website claiming to be part of us.

If you haven't opened any of his messages then there is nothing to worry about, the messages should already be deleted from your Inbox. If you still can see them It's probably because you've opened these messages before we disable our PMs system back then.

If you're still able to see those messages even though you haven't opened them before then please bring it to my attention.

That's all Smile

descriptionAnnouncement: PMs are back online! EmptyRe: Announcement: PMs are back online!

more_horiz
D.o.A.
Dex Over All
Beep boop.

descriptionAnnouncement: PMs are back online! EmptyRe: Announcement: PMs are back online!

more_horiz
great, don't need to hear people asking about the pms, thx dex

more_horiz
Dex OP

But where's Dex even.

more_horiz
Thinking of a master plan to banish you to k. world.

more_horiz
Is Dex there?

more_horiz
I'd never had guessed that I would be thanking Durzo one day. Well thanks.

more_horiz
Why Durzo ._.

more_horiz
Dex = Durzo

more_horiz
lel cool.

more_horiz
Well this will make things easier. Good work Dex.

more_horiz
Anzo does lots of good things for DA and no one bats an eye.

Dex posts and everyone loses their minds.

more_horiz
feeeelz

descriptionAnnouncement: PMs are back online! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Anzo does lots of good things for DA and no one bats an eye.

Dex posts and everyone loses their minds.

unlike durzo, I actually like anzo so he knows I appreciate what he does :D

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
I'd never had guessed that I would be thanking Durzo one day. Well thanks.
^That

more_horiz
Lol, Dex is back?!

more_horiz
Back is the wrong word to use. He nevet was gone. However he only shows up when we need something that i cannot get it done myself. But he check on DA on regular basis.

more_horiz
Where's Dex even den.

more_horiz
So persistent.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply