Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck Empty1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck

more_horiz
Introduction:
So I want to compete in the DA league and at least try and get some of the millennium items. However for 3/4 of a year I haven't actually had a deck to use. So to celebrate reaching a 4 figure post count I thought I'd let you lot pick it for me.

Information:
This will work similarly to the Pink Nominations and Voting. You get 3 days to nominate a minimum of 8 decks between you. Then 1 day to vote for your favourite.

Rules:
The deck has to be relatively competitive, I want to try and do well in these competitions not be a troll. Any nominations that don't meet the standard will be ignored.

Prize:
The person who nominated the winning deck can have 1000 DP from me.

So there you have it. Spam your nominations and you may get 1000 DP for a few seconds of your time. However this deck will only be used until the release of the Necloth. Thanks in advance for all entries.

Nominated Decks:
- Fire Fist
- Monarch
- Dragon Magician
- Disaster Dragon
- Infernity
- Nordic Raccoon
- Chaos
- Scrapkuri
- Evilswarm

Last edited by spottysn1per on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 5 times in total

description1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck EmptyRe: 1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck

more_horiz
Fire Fists Or Monarchs

description1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
You're so much proud of 1k posts lel :> I guess I'm 15k-ish ahead of you 1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck 1151057309

Nominate: Dragon Magician
Description: The definition of a "competitive deck" isn't precisely something which wins duels the entire time, It's rather something that could put a good fight against the stronger decks, in a sense. Basically, your focus is built around Dark Magician and The Eye of Timaeus to Special Summon Amulet Dragon.

more_horiz
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Anzo because I love DM decks I'm gonna put it in, I may even find a way to make it viable against the meta if it wins.

Oh and I know 1k is like nothing but I needed an excuse to post this thing!

description1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck EmptyRe: 1000 Post Special - Pick My Deck

more_horiz
I have been solely only playing Dark Magician variant decks for the past 6 months, I know It can win against meta If played correctly with an average hands. You just need to find out the perfect built variant.

more_horiz
Disaster Dragon, have fun.

more_horiz
6 months! You must have that thing perfected by now. Well even if it doesn't win I may end up making it anyway so if I have any issues I'll know who to turn to. Smile

Thanks Skit, it's on the list.

more_horiz
cyber dragon or blackwing or infernity

Last edited by akatsuki.madara on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I have a couple, but I'll pick one I haven't tried out myself that I've seen do well when built properly believe it or not.

Raccoon Nordics

more_horiz
Akatsuki I'll only put Infernity in there. Purely because BWs are off limits for me and I recently spent a month on Cyber Dragons and while the OTKs are fun, they aren't ever going to be consistent.

Nova thanks for the suggestion, don't limit yourself to only 1 deck though you can post as many as you want!

more_horiz
Jackpot 7 deck

more_horiz
I would Salad just to troll but I wouldn't be allowed to use that deck in the Millennium items event so I'm sorry but I'm gonna reject that one.

more_horiz
Bump, still need a minimum of 2 more decks before I'm gonna post the poll for which one I'll end up using.

more_horiz
How about a chaos deck? Like shadolls n lightsworns/burning abyss or something similar, would go nicely into the theme of black n white x3

more_horiz
Karukuri scraps(the ones with MDL and a number)

more_horiz
How about Evilswarm? Ophion shits on alot of decks and so does the Hands. And cards like "Evilswarm Castor" and "Kerykeion really don't care about Winda since their Effects Normal Summon and don't Special. So you can still make easy rank 4's even with Winda in the game

more_horiz
Ok good suggestions guys! They are all good to go on the list. Nominating is now closed as I cba to wait any longer.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply