Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMasked Hero EmptyMasked Hero

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/QZprycd.png

This is my deck list.I think its strong at least for opponents i have faced so far.I used 5 times and got 5 win.I discovered a combo while playing the deck too.
Combo:I destroyed my opponents monster and activated Dians eff that let me summon Shadow Mist from deck and i used its effect to get change.I used Mist to direct attack then used Change since its Quickplay with that i activated Shadow Mists another effect to get another Hero to my hand and direct attack with Dark Law.

So what should i add/remove from my deck to get it better?Thanks.

descriptionMasked Hero EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
You can only use 1 "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
cant make that combo do to mist effect
but what yu can do is add form change use that since is a quick as well and go for any lv8 masked fusion.
btw take out dark bribes never give your opponent cards to draw. use wiretap, lances, MST, trap stun, but not dark bribeee

this is my sacky built if yu wanna take some notes and changes
https://i.imgur.com/OhegRgt.png

Last edited by Graphic_H3R0 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ok, to put it bluntly this needs a lot of work to be competitive. You're running a lot of awful cards tbh. Which is fair enough as I guess your a GX fan trying to incorporated GX HEROes into the deck. Rather than listing changes I'm just gonna say this is what a competitive build looks like in my opinion. So use this as a basis to make a competitive build of your own.

descriptionMasked Hero EmptyRe: Masked Hero

more_horiz
Im not a GX Fan.I try lots of diffrent type of decks.You dont need to be fan of GX to use Hero.And i seem to forgot about you can only use per turn sorry about that.I didnt wanted to use Trap Stun because its spell speed 1 i cannot counter to 2 or 3 but i will try wiretrap and others thanks for advice again.

more_horiz
Wow so your not a GX fan yet you use appalling cards like Avian?! Shocked Oh and Trap Stun is spell speed 2 lol not that you need it often in HEROes unless you run an OTK version. Otherwise Wiretap is more effective.

more_horiz
I was using Avian for summoning Kamikaze.I will change Dark Bribe to WireTap for sure.

more_horiz
But Kamikaze isn't good enough to warrant running Avian. Just wait for the structure decks release in the TCG and the likely event of the return of Stratos if you're that desperate to use him. Don't sink to using 1000 ATK normal monsters.

more_horiz
Torunka wrote:
I was using Avian for summoning Kamikaze.I will change Dark Bribe to WireTap for sure.

form change can be added by mist
use form to special ANY LV8 MASKED

more_horiz
And using A Hero Lives isnt too much dangerous?It halves your life points.When you are low on LP it doesnt matter but if you have high LP it may be bad.

more_horiz
It's all about timing the use of it well, don't use it unless you know the pay off is better than the cost. Simple as that.

more_horiz
Thanks for great advices.

more_horiz
usually that hero lives goes for ftk, or otk, but can be use to save your ass and get control again. lp just a number

more_horiz
Yh, I personally like it for the 1 card Dark Law. Just because it's a nuisance for most decks with any half decent backrow to go with it.

more_horiz
I have a last question.Can i use Blazeman to get Polymerization then activate his effect to send a card from my deck to graveyard?

more_horiz
Nope, you can only use 1 of his effects once per turn. Although the Poly one is pointless as it's a bad card. The dumping one is brilliant though so really the restriction is almost pointless.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply