Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHeroes of Judgment EmptyHeroes of Judgment

more_horiz
Heroes of Judgment Judgmentheroes

Extra deck is under construction but the deck works pretty fine...I usually get total field control with Zero in 3rd/4th turn.
Anyway fixes and comments are appreciated

descriptionHeroes of Judgment EmptyRe: Heroes of Judgment

more_horiz
Comment nice deck 9/10

more_horiz
nah kira what i mean with comment...is how can i improve deck,ideas...etc lol.you know i totally dislike such comments and rates outta 10

more_horiz
1. Why would you ever want to summon something other than Absolute Zero with Miracle Fusion?

2. Where are the necessary WATER monsters needed for Absolute Zero? Bring in some Divas or something!

more_horiz
Well I don't really need any water monsters, King of the swamp is there for that and since king of the swamp can replace any other hero...Here i got other fusions as options.

more_horiz
I've heard that you can't use King of the Swamp as a substitute for the Hero mosnter though.

So this is the deck you wanted to test against me. It seemed to work good that time, so I don't really have any fixes, except maybe some other water monsters.

more_horiz
King of the Swamp can only be used to substitute for a SPECIFIC monster. If the fusion says "An Elemental Hero" or "A Machine-type monster" and it isn't referring to any 1 particular monster, King of the Swamp CANNOT be used!

more_horiz
Hmmm...I see what you're going for neko.
but who said anything about me substituting King of the swamp for a specific water monster...King of the swamp HIMSELF is a water monster.

I can't see anything wrong.

more_horiz
If you're only using him as a WATER monster, there are much better choices such as Diva. Using Polymerization is just pathetic as it is costing you 3 cards to summon 1 card. A huge -2 loss, and almost nothing is worth that.

more_horiz
3 waters isn't enough
-2 Angels
try add Waters like Penguin Soldier or E-hero Ocean

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply