Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkyther33's test results EmptySkyther33's test results

more_horiz
Deck Originality 4/5
~Agents

Deck Size 4/5
~40-15, w/o upstarts, dualities etc

Siding Skills 2/5
~Somewhat of a mess

Use of cards 3/5
~Had a decent general awareness of his own cards

Control of duel 5/10
~Control swapped back n forth during the games

Ruling/Misplays 3/10
~Few ruling errors, couple of misplays(not using information available to you, like what traps I took etc)

Result of duel 7/10
~Won 2nd and 3rd games

Total score = 28/50

Welcome to Slifer! Try to use all information available to you, ik im a hypocrite since I don't look at the cards in hand and what was played at what turn, but atleast try and keep an eye on the obvious stuff ^-^ also have a look at the current meta decks and familiar yourself with them, you'll have a much easier time competing with them.

descriptionSkyther33's test results EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Umm what? I respect your decision, but this is not accurate at all. I didn't make a single misplay. There was no ruling errors, you confused me on when I activated an effect and payed the cost, a simple misunderstanding. I had control most of games 2/3, in fact, in both of those games I didn't take any damage, especially considering I had to play through a load of traps and I still won. Also you don't play Duality/Upstarts in Agents, drawing into shine balls can screw you up and duality contradicts the point of the deck. Also you requested my side deck when I was in the process of siding, so a lot of cards were going in and out. But, I guess I'll just do a retest whenever possible.

If you can explain to me when and where I misplayed and what ruling errors/rulings we ran into then I'll gladly accept my placement since I don't re-call a single situation in which I asked about a ruling and was unsure or did something illegal. The chatbox was full of response? eff? etc. I have the pics just in case anyone needs proof. I don't mean to cause any drama or feuds, but this is highly inaccurate. And why should I play meta? In my introduction I clearly stated I don't play meta, especially since I can slap HAT, Shaddolls, Lsworns etc. Meta is for players who like to take the easy way out towards winning.

Last edited by Skyther33 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSkyther33's test results EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I'll send you a pm with the details

descriptionSkyther33's test results EmptyRe: Skyther33's test results

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply