Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[News] The Necloth of Brionac Empty[News] The Necloth of Brionac

more_horiz
[News] The Necloth of Brionac YgoNews

[News] The Necloth of Brionac TheNeclothofBrionac-SPTR-JP-OP

The Necloth of Brionac
Ritual Monster
WATER - Level 6 - Warrior
ATK/2300 DEF/1400
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned by using monsters other than "The Necloth of Brionac", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can discard this card; add 1 "Necloth" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "The Necloth of Brionac". You can target 1 or 2 monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; shuffle them into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "The Necloth of Brionac" once per turn.

As Trishula got his Saint Seiya armor, so did Brionac.

Being a Level 6, Brionac can be searched by Preparation of Rites, and since Brio himself is a searcher, Preparation of Rites can basically search any Necloth monster for you. It works just like Gishki Shadow/Vision, discarding itself to search. This is great, because once it's in the Graveyard, you can use it as material for the Exomirror. Not to mention you can use it with one of the Level 3 Djinns to Ritual Summon Trishula.

On the field, it works kinda like Brionac. You can return 2 monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to the Deck, so it is perfect against Pendulums, and also against anything that avoids destruction. It's also costless, and limited to once per turn, so you can't abuse this guy with Infernity as the original Brionac did.

Now, we should expect a Necloth of Gungnir, and even before the scans there were already rumours mentioning a Necloth of Catastor. We've only seen 4 cards of it, but this archetype looks really promissing. After all, they do have their own Trishula.

Discuss!

description[News] The Necloth of Brionac EmptyRe: [News] The Necloth of Brionac

more_horiz
Bet Grungir is going to return monsters from the graveyard,as that would do perfect with Necloth Sorcerer.Brionac is never a dead draw and I like that, hope Grungir will share similar effect.

description[News] The Necloth of Brionac EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Hidalgo™ wrote:
Bet Grungir is going to return monsters from the graveyard,as that would do perfect with Necloth Sorcerer.Brionac is never a dead draw and I like that, hope Grungir will share similar effect.

Yeah, it's really cool since they won't be dead draws in hands and it will help them get Monster on the field quicker, this has potentional to be META because it's really similar to Ghishky...

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Hidalgo™️ wrote:

Yeah, it's really cool since they won't be dead draws in hands and it will help them get Monster on the field quicker, this has potentional to be META because it's really similar to Ghishky...
Masked Heroes are going to be a strong counter to this deck, as you will be playing them 100% there is no need to worry,right Razz?

more_horiz
Prepare yo anuses, Brionac is coming back!

more_horiz
Hidalgo™️ wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Hidalgo™️ wrote:

Masked Heroes are going to be a strong counter to this deck, as you will be playing them 100% there is no need to worry,right Razz?

Yup, Dark Law says no!
I will also play these guys because they seem to be cool :3
You know me so gud...

Anzo wrote:
Prepare yo anuses, Brionac is coming back!

... Along with Trishula ^.^

more_horiz
Yes, prepare everything in your body in that case. Everything is getting ripped-off!

more_horiz
Looks like I'm not the only one hyped for this ^.^

more_horiz
Sooo OCG has 4 Trishulas and a Brionac.... seems legit

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Sooo OCG has 4 Trishulas and a Brionac.... seems legit

If they get their own "Gishki Beast" they are going to be able to land Trishula, Dragon of Ice Barrier with One for One and Unknown Synchron.Now that would be amazing,would it not?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply