Decklist Creator: UniqueHope

Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits 71d89d4deb

Introduction
Ever seen an army of ethereal beings unleashed? Ofcourse you haven't! They work fast and leave nothing behind.
Their ranks bolster easily with no end in sight,
 your resistance is measly beware our might!

Deck Format :
TCG July 14 2014 banlist
Decklist :

Decklist picture :

Deck Guide/Choices/Combos :

So then, this deck uses ghostricks to delay and provide targets for Creeping Darkness/DAD, spirits and Kagetokages to constantly make rank 4s and apply pressure and finally BLS, DAD and Dust Spirit as bossmonsters to make an impact on the field and help push for win.
The deck thins itself decently fast, but unlike lightsworns it makes use of every single card to the full potential. There are several cards that help make use of those thinned cards and keep the grave count in DAD's summon range.
The main idea is to gather those pluss' and at one point just to collapse on your opponent.

The main heros of the deck are spirits,
Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits Aratama-SHSP-EN-R-1E
Aratama searches out Nikitama and Dark Dust Spirit, there's nothing wrong with just dropping this fellow down and getting him back at the end of the turn just for free pluss'.

Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits Nikitama-LVAL-EN-R-1E
Nikitama allows for easy rank 4s and if you've also got Kagetokage in hand you can summon Niki, ss kagetokage and then summon aratama as well for the extra search. Niki also got a sideeffect of drawing a card if a spirit is on the field, so if the kage+niki xyz happens to die the turn you also used aratama you'll get this effect, also if you summon niki you can instantly tribute it for Dark Dust Spirit and also get a card from that.

Then there's the Ghosttricks :
Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits GhostrickJiangshi-SHSP-EN-C-1E
Ghostricks are an amazing defensive barricade, Jiangshi will search out either Specter or Mary depending if you've got the first and has high enough def to not die to hands or anything else gimmicky thrown at it.

Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits GhostrickSpecter-SHSP-EN-C-1E
One of the trolliest cards ever made, once you seach this out after Jiangshi gets attacked, you can just use it and get another card, more thinning, yay~

Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits GhostrickMary-LVAL-EN-SR-1E
Another card you can get just by having Jiangshi flipped, the thing is that with this, you can get another Jiangshi! And the vicious circle continues.

And ofcourse there's the papa Dark Armed :
Pro Decklist: GhostsNSpirits DarkArmedDragon-PGLD-EN-GUR-1E

While there's a constant flow of cards into the grave, there's also a few cards to get them out. Creeping Darkness and Pot of Dichotomy make the deck more consistent and keep DAD within reach. Usually if you drop this while you got some protection for it like a wiretap then it's gonna get you wayy ahead.

I don't think there's anything really interesting in the sidedeck other than LIM, system down for geargias, debunk for bujins, sylvans and other shenanigans, a mirror force for people that like to disregard the backrow, d.prisons for hands and maxxcs cuz maxxcs.
Now despite having niki and BLS in here I decided to add LIM cause noone really likes lightsworns, there's a chaos sorcerer to swap out with BLS if you do side in LIM, don't get me wrong a 3k beater is nice , but I value the banish quite a bit more.

The extra is mostly just rank 4s, 2 101s cause it's just good, Emeral and Lavalval to once again manage that grave, 1 King of the Feral Imps didn't feel the need for another, a number 80 for the annoying bs you might see and also a single rank 1 and 3 for if you're drowning in ghostricks. There's a Downerd magician that I almost always go into after using Alucard's effect.

And that's about it, the rest should be obvious enough.

PS: Let me know what you think of the banner, it's my first actual effort at gfx'ing rather than just photoshoping and/or drawing.