Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRoseOfMay VS Angelo Dragoon EmptyRoseOfMay VS Angelo Dragoon

more_horiz
I won 1-0
https://i.imgur.com/cD6I8S4.png

descriptionRoseOfMay VS Angelo Dragoon EmptyRe: RoseOfMay VS Angelo Dragoon

more_horiz
My thing crashed doesnt mean you won. It doesnt count

descriptionRoseOfMay VS Angelo Dragoon EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I had game on board. I had only swung with stardust. You had no effects to stop me in grave, no hand, and nothing on the board. I was about to swing for 5600. I won. The screenshot shows it.

more_horiz
That dont mean shit its not official my fricking thing crashed and because of that ur going to take credit. Bs no deny of confirmation. You didnt even know what was in my hand

more_horiz
And no I would have still replaced my guys who went into grave and because i crashed and never finished the 2-3 match doesnt count

more_horiz
Apex, if you crashed out it still counts as a win for RoseOfMay if it is a BA duel.

Oh and don't double post, use the edit button, if i see it again i'll happily slap a juicy warning onto your account

more_horiz
Your guys replace themselves then they are sent to grave, but dweller was active so they couldn't. Also, I did know your hand, because there wasn't anything in it. The screenshot at the top shows that there was nothing in your hand.

Edit: Also, we never said it was a match.. all the BAs I've done had been singles.

more_horiz
Right, but was it a preorganised BA duel?

more_horiz
Yes, I don't have a screenshot of the original challenge, but he has been saying "it didn't count" and "its not official my fricking thing crashed and because of that ur going to take credit", so personally I'd say that shows that it's a BA. Since if it wasn't he would/could have just said "it wasn't even a BA game."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply