Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAcademy tournament EmptyAcademy tournament

more_horiz
Ok then how about this. We have a full on tournament with another dueling academy like red dragon academy or someone!

descriptionAcademy tournament EmptyRe: Academy tournament

more_horiz
As far as I know, Duel Academy retired their war team a long time ago, since there aren't very many other academies out there that will actually put the time and effort into an academy war. There are two academies out there that could potentially perform an academy war, but we aren't on speaking terms with them, after they stole property of Duel Academy.

descriptionAcademy tournament EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
ok now im curious. What did those academy's steal from us?

more_horiz
Xenon Duel Academy nicked a lot of code, ideas and artwork from DA via one of our former staff members. (Won't name him. He doesn't need more grief than what he already gets.) Vylon is a bit more vague, as they haven't taken nearly as much as Xenon has, but if I recall correctly, they took some of our codes. While we did resolve the incident with Vylon and forgive them, their Admin Board hasn't talked with DA's in a long time (at least, as far as I know).

more_horiz
Or simply said, there is no other academy that can make a war team which can give a solid resistance to ours. We have many friends, many people would duel on our side if we call them to, even if they are not active now in our academy. That is what other academies lack. They are new and fragile and it needs years of experience to get a solid reputation so that people actually would put effort in dueling for your academy.

more_horiz
We used to have many wars when there was actually academies worthy of our time; however, during the last two years things has changed drastically, no one is worth the trouble anymore, we have nothing left to prove.

more_horiz
So there were other dueling academies except us? That means duelist with whole different teachings and play styles. It would be interesting to see how we match up with other students, especially with it being a whole new group of students here and probably some new ones at the others as well. Funny, i have never heard of any other academy other than duel academy up until now. This intrigues me , even if we don't do wars anymore, it would be fun to have a little history lesson on what this academy was like before us rookie Slifers came. 

more_horiz
Burner3000 wrote:
So there were other dueling academies except us? That means duelist with whole different teachings and play styles. It would be interesting to see how we match up with other students, especially with it being a whole new group of students here and probably some new ones at the others as well. Funny, i have never heard of any other academy other than duel academy up until now. This intrigues me , even if we don't do wars anymore, it would be fun to have a little history lesson on what this academy was like before us rookie Slifers came. 

Yeah...
We would win anyway, in other academies students sleep and fart during the classes...

~Trust me, I'm a Professor...

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Burner3000 wrote:

Yeah...
We would win anyway, in other academies students sleep and fart during the classes...

~Trust me, I'm a Professor...

Never trust a guy with a girl as his avatar Academy tournament 1554389127 .

more_horiz
Burner3000 wrote:

Not really, they were pretty bad at this game we didn't bother at all, straight out.

Also, the reason you haven't heard of any other academies, is because DA is the sole academy that survived for 5-6 years now, usually other academies tends to fall apart after 6 months, or a year maximum. There used to be a few exceptions to that rule, but not anymore.

more_horiz
so is not a single academy out there that is even worth our time to go against? Is this Academy really that good?

more_horiz
theman506 wrote:
so is not a single academy out there that is even worth our time to go against? Is this Academy really that good?

It's the best and most active DA in the World :3

more_horiz
It's hard to put a number on how good a forum can be, after all there are several factors which determine how good we could truly be. For instance, the number of events and tournaments we run, the number of successful leagues and the actual ability to teach players something new about this game is what really set us apart. We might not had the greatest run in Tournaments for the last 3 months but that only because of Staff-Organizing issues which we had to take care of back on the early of April during this year, before that we used to run at least two tournaments at the same time with full activity. However, even though we've finally managed to recover from that bomb on the road, there's still few aspects which haven't, such as Tournaments as I was saying. Look at it from this perspective: DA was running on full power, everything was great, we were the best; suddenly we get a big disagreement in opinions among out staffers which nearly led to shutting down this academy; however, early April a new Administration was installed to take charge of Duel Academy, and ever since we've made a positive improvements, several actually, and we're finally now back to be on the top of the food chain just like where we used to be.

We'll of course at some point start seeking wars with other academies and we'll also start having more tournaments. But, for now, we're doing minimum of each, going the safe root Is the best solution.

I hope I answered to all of your questions. If you have anything else, you can PM It to me. I'll be locking this topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply