Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLuna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos EmptyLuna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos

more_horiz
Luna and Turtle won gg.

descriptionLuna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos EmptyRe: Luna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos

more_horiz
what are the chances we used matching decks without discussing it :D

descriptionLuna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
It won't happen again with me gg

descriptionLuna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Said I wolud never post again , but still

confirm

descriptionLuna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos EmptyRe: Luna & Psychoturtle vs Angry Dueling Nerd & Order of Chaos

more_horiz
Right, I have no clue on the ruling for Tag duels, was it 2-0, 2-1 or was it single?

more_horiz
This is a thing?! Someone haz to pair up with meh and play one :3

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
This is a thing?! Someone haz to pair up with meh and play one :3

I'll play with you! ^^

more_horiz
1-0 single

more_horiz
I want a tag duel too .__.

more_horiz
Can do anzo~

more_horiz
I am noob pls team with me

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Right, I have no clue on the ruling for Tag duels, was it 2-0, 2-1 or was it single?

The Default Tag Duels on DevPro are:
Single Duel
160000 Life Points
Shared Field
Both players on a team alternate turns

So yeah, single

No options for a Match Tag Duel sadly, but that is probably because they can take ludicrous amounts of turns. Luna once had a Tag Duel take 69 turns.

more_horiz
League and DP updated, Locked~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply