Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew LoL cinematic  EmptyNew LoL cinematic

more_horiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHrjOMfHPY

Best one they have done by far, looks bloody amazing.

descriptionNew LoL cinematic  EmptyRe: New LoL cinematic

more_horiz
They should make a show based on LoL's lore.
It's fantastic,hope they do so.

descriptionNew LoL cinematic  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Ahri! <3 and that naut, dayum.. that's beastly

more_horiz
Oh Katarina, my dear.

Also, all what Ahri did was running away during the entire fight and then KSing that Leona at the end :> Rengar tipped off Draven's heart out of his body and also got Katarina. As for Darius I think Riot trying to tell us he's getting a buff soon.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
As for Darius I think Riot trying to tell us he's getting a buff soon.

pls no...

Buffing Darius is like saying "fuck you top laners, here's more true damage so you're forced to build early health or you die".

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
As for Darius I think Riot trying to tell us he's getting a buff soon.

pls no...

Buffing Darius is like saying "fuck you top laners, here's more true damage so you're forced to build early health or you die".

more_horiz
I learned over time nothing Riot does is Random, It's all planned. After each of their cinematic short videos champions whom prove OP in the video get either buff or nerf in the next few patches. In this one you see Darius doing a lot, you see Naut taking a lot of damage and still barely a scratch on his helmet, and you also see Rengar doing a lot on his own, technically he killed 2 and nearly killed Darius at the end. But the one fact that still stand is that Darius nearly killed everyone on the other team, which is quiet the disturbing notion.

more_horiz
Illuminati confirmed

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I learned over time nothing Riot does is Random, It's all planned. After each of their cinematic short videos champions whom prove OP in the video get either buff or nerf in the next few patches. In this one you see Darius doing a lot, you see Naut taking a lot of damage and still barely a scratch on his helmet, and you also see Rengar doing a lot on his own, technically he killed 2 and nearly killed Darius at the end. But the one fact that still stand is that Darius nearly killed everyone on the other team, which is quiet the disturbing notion.
If they pimp-up Darius I might start playing again lel,he's so fun to use p.p

more_horiz
Spoiler: There's been rumors of "Dunk Star" Darius. Not sure if that qualifies in your book.

more_horiz
Increasing his damage will have catastrophic impact on the top lane. His damage - for now - is sort of acceptable, there are ways to deal with it, but If they increased his damage he'll be the new dominant top laner now that Jax is nerfed - which by the way is also in my opinion Naut was able to kill Jax in the cinematic. It's like the end of an era and the start of a new one.

more_horiz
I think you are putting too much effort into this, even with more damage he wouldn't do much to the toplane meta, not above silver atleast. Lulu's the main power ^-^

more_horiz
lol its not like that i just like to act as if everything is an evil conspiracy :>

more_horiz
Pro's more or less play the funner and higher damage champions. Hence why whatever they play instantly becomes meta.

Darius is in no means fun. I mean neither is Elise but Elise has a huge ass so shes worth.

Darius has always been stupid strong even in the late game if build correctly. People seem to forget that he's still incredibly tanky and does true damage with his ult. True damage never falls of ya know.

While there is meta. It's also how you play your champion that wins your lanes and how you play in general that wins the game.

more_horiz
Darius is popular in KOREA.

more_horiz
@neji y'know that's not how it works.. They go with whatever brings the best results, example:
If you don't know how to use elise's spiders then she's several times less effective, thus low elo won't play her and stick to champs that have less gameplay like darius.

descriptionNew LoL cinematic  EmptyLoL

more_horiz
League of Legends is cool, but i now also play Dota 2 which is great!>>

more_horiz
Dota2 has a great graphics but the animation itself isn't satisfying at all, also It's champions aren't fun to begin with.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Dota2 has a great graphics but the animation itself isn't satisfying at all, also It's champions aren't fun to begin with.

I agree, Dota 2 is much harder to play and therfore less fun!

Although its cool to watch

more_horiz
*insert comment on how one of the 2 games sucks*

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
@neji y'know that's not how it works.. They go with whatever brings the best results, example:
If you don't know how to use elise's spiders then she's several times less effective, thus low elo won't play her and stick to champs that have less gameplay like darius.

Elise is an overall easy champion. Low elo nothing. You e,q,w in human. Hit r. w,q. Rinse and repeat.
I learned her after a game in bronze 4.
New LoL cinematic  6e85d8ce70
However her carry potential is very low compared to less popular picks like these two (You still see em but not nearly as much. And they aren't in tier 1 or god tier.
New LoL cinematic  7e09aaa54f
New LoL cinematic  D7f0d6f117
And it's still lower than Lee and Eve. Lee relies more on his team, but he has several escapes which is what Elise doesn't have. Same with Eve.
And Elise has always been in either tier 1 or god tier in the LoL meta.

There are plenty of champions that haven't hit the meta, yet are overall better than the top ones.

The LoL meta is composed of what you see in streams and world series games.
While there are generally strong picks, other picks are left out due to either being boring or having bad carry potential with that current team.

People only now realize that certain picks are strong in lanes when they have always been that strong.
It's only when a pro finds that Lulu top is OP that everyone else goes for it. Lulu has been strong for such a long time now and she's just now getting popular. The same with Quinn and other champions. Morgana is another good one.

The LoL meta is just one huge circlejerk.

And if a champion that is a bit to strong is played in a big event. That is when they get nerfed. Riot generally only listens to their pro players.

In the PBE, there were constant complaints about the new mana item. Essence reaver. People kept telling riot that it needed something to build into it and that it was too expensive. Did they listen? No.
Now if a pro doesn't use it or complains that it's bad. Then riot would work on it.

more_horiz
Boring has nothing to do with it and lulu has been a strong champ since the release and people have been playing it since then, first supp then mid now top, nothing has changed. There's a reason why in every game people make tierlists.
Also ofc they go off' the pro players, that's where changes have the biggest impacts. There's no way a company could track the oppinions of people who talk on forums and whatnot, that much is obvious, right?
Sigh, why do I always feel like I need to do a 1v1 to prove a point regarding lol >.>

more_horiz
Because you're so competitive

Riot only looks at pro gameplay to actually fix the game. When in reality golds and platinums have the same problems and constantly complain about it.
How long did it take to get Kayle a small nerf or Jax a small nerf? Are they nerfed? Hardly. A jax main can still win all trades and a good Kayle can still destroy anything.

Also, not listening to the very community you hired to test your stuff in the PBE kind of defeats the purpose.. Just saying.

I miss oracles ;-;

more_horiz
Well I can't argue with the nerfs.. Kayle has gotten 4 nerfs i believe now, one every patch, second for jax and they're literally holding off the lee nerf as it says in the patchnotes.
(also tbh golds and plats complain about everything >.> literally)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply