Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNoble Knights EmptyNoble Knights

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/nZZy0vE.png

What can I do with this deck and what should I add and take out

descriptionNoble Knights EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Please help me i you find this. I dont know if i should take out pot of duality and upstart goblin and other cards and dont know if i should add other cards to it like xyz other noble cards.

more_horiz
Ok, what variant of NK are you looking to make? It looks like a King Lock build but I wouldn't recommend that variant as it lacks diverse plays and is a bit out dated with the new cards. So tell me the variant you want then I can provide more assistance.

Oh and I'll be posting my 4 current builds later today so if you want to look there for inspiration then feel free.

descriptionNoble Knights EmptyRe: Noble Knights

more_horiz
Honestly i been wanting to try out a level 5 build with NK, just never got around to it :/

more_horiz
If you play noble knights you should no most of thembecome lv 5 and dark type when equiped with a noble arms equip spell.
And I don't know all the variants for Noble knights I guess I would say pure

more_horiz
I guess when you say most of them become level 5, I'll inform you only 2 of the NKs have that effect, those being Borz and Medraut. Plus the field spell is kinda nice in a way, just wondering when someone will make a amazing exploit for the deck.

more_horiz
There going to have a 
Noble Knights of the Round Table Box Set
There going to have a pre-constructed deck and a lot of booster packs for It and etc. and a New card for the Noble Knights Arch type Called Merlin you know like Merlin the wizard. I'm looking forward to buying it.

more_horiz
New card. Lol, you need to get all the info man. We are getting 3 new cards. Merlin who is planned by Konami to be broken and give us some form of searching. Bedwyr who is expected some sort of banish zone related eff due to his role in the actual legends. Oh and a spell but I havn't heard anything about that yet other than it may be Camelot of the Holy Grail. Either way that box set makes us compete with Shaddolls and Qliphoths according to Kevin Tewart.

Umm Black 3 NKs do it, Medraut, Borz and Peredur...even if he's shit he counts. The "amazing" exploit doesn't exist until new cards but I tell you now Table is good, much better than people expected.

Anyway to your build Apex, I'm just going to list changes for a standard build feel free to ask about any of my choices if necessary.

-3 Veiler
-1 Drystan
-1 Chalice
-2 Kaiser Colosseum
-3 MST
-2 Pot of Duality
-3 Upstart Goblin
- Each trap

+1 Black Laundsallyn
+1 Lady of the Lake
+2 Noble Knight Brothers
+1 Eachtar
+1 Gawayn
+1 Gwalchavad
+2 Table
+1 ROTA (Why would you only run 1 of our only searcher for Medraut?)
+3 Soul Charge
+2 Forbidden Lance
+3 Decree or Trap Stun (Player preference is needed here!)

Hope this helps and good luck with your future noble endeavours. Smile

more_horiz
Ya i didnt count the 3rd dude cause he is pretttyyy bad. Anyways imma be testing table in my next NK deck I make, still deciding whether to run the level 5s or not though. I might get side tracked when i start testing Yang Zing so it will be a while before i get around to NK.

more_horiz
Yh Perederp kinda sucks hard. As for lv 5s I'd always run Black Launds but Eachtar depends on how many Tables you run and how combo orientated you want your build! Yang Zings are hot shit though and fun so good luck with them in the meantime!

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/Fa8P5Mz.png

Like this :D

more_horiz
Yup the main is looking good. Now as you duel customise it to your preferences but that is a common build that will work well.

As for the extra you need to fit in 1 Bujintei Tsukuyomi and 1 Lavalval Chain as they are 2 of the most used non Noble Knight extra deck monsters. Personally I'd lose Omega and Blade Armor to fit them in but you could lose Volca instead of one of them.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/vDW7GOf.png
There u go

more_horiz
Wow did you really cut Exciton over Blade Armor. Can't say I recommend that but whatever. Anyway side needs fixing too but I find that sides are personal preference so I'll leave that to you.

more_horiz
I really dont have personal favorites so tell me what I should say also exciton knight is good but i really dont relly on everyday xyz monster like him

more_horiz
Exciton isn't good. He is the best damn rank 4 at our disposal. Relying on him yes that's bad but at times you will need him to have any chance in a duel. Plus you don't need Blade Armor as this deck doesn't OTK nor does it need to running him is pointless especially in heavy backrow formats like this one.

Anyway as you can see I think Blade Armor is a useless card considering the quality of rank 4s you should use instead. Nonethelss get Exciton in if you want to play this deck competitively.

Oh and I'll sort a side for you in a bit but I've got to pack for my holiday for now!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply