Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA lives are back! Season 4 begins. EmptyDA lives are back! Season 4 begins.

more_horiz
In a time gone by, we used to have regular tournaments that would be finished within a couple of hours. They would start in a chatbox full of people and we'd set up a simple 8 man tournament bracket.

This idea fell from the many things we regularly did at DA, but now it is returning! Make sure you're in chat regularly and you'll get to join in on the action when it happens.

The prize for winning a live is 1000 DP, but that will also add in some nice statistics for you: all data on live wins will be put into a league table, and when we end the league there will be an unknown, mysterious prize for whoever is top of the league. This will, of couse, depend on how many live tournaments we manage, so make sure you're in chat!

Season 4... has now begun!

descriptionDA lives are back! Season 4 begins. EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
so do I get my rewards for winning season 0 and season 1? Ive been waiting for like a year. twas told I would get something but never got shit

descriptionDA lives are back! Season 4 begins. EmptyRe: DA lives are back! Season 4 begins.

more_horiz
You tell em rika :D

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
so do I get my rewards for winning season 0 and season 1? Ive been waiting for like a year. twas told I would get something but never got shit

descriptionDA lives are back! Season 4 begins. EmptyRe: DA lives are back! Season 4 begins.

more_horiz
You didn't get the cookies we sent you?

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

Maybe she forgot the Remember Username box when she logged in

more_horiz
Good point.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

Did you send them by Malaysian airlines? Cos that would explain a lot.

more_horiz
I sent them with a guy from Africa, he swore he wouldn't eat them :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply