Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionD-Hero Fusion EmptyD-Hero Fusion

more_horiz
D-Hero Fusion OuUPoEm

descriptionD-Hero Fusion EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
According to what you told me recently, you want this less focused on the Fusion Summons of Destiny End Dragoon, so I'll move for a bit more of a generic D-HERO build. 

This review will be divided into 5 sections, covering your monsters, spells, traps, extra deck, and side deck, and my recommendations for each one of them. At the bottom of each section, there will be a list of the cards that you run, alongside comments about what I believe should happen to them. Hope you find this review useful, and enjoy.

So, let's get started with your monsters. You run:

3x Destiny HERO - Dogma
3x Destiny HERO - Plasma
3x Elemental HERO Prisma
3x King of the Swamp
2x Summoner Monk
3x Destiny HERO Diamond Dude

My recommendations:

-Good, but not quite good enough. Dump the Elemental HERO Prisma, as you're no longer focusing solely on getting out Destiny End. This opens up your monster slots for better options.

-Dump King of the Swamp. As you're not focused solely on getting out Dragoon anymore, this card can be removed as well.

-Summoner Monk isn't needed. He'll be ditching spells that are essential to the deck. D-HEROs rely a lot more on spell cards than E-HEROs, so you'll need to be careful about that. 

-Throw in triple Destiny HERO Malicious. This card was on the banlist for some time for a reason. This card is great, as he can be used for a Destiny Draw target, and can banish himself to Special Summon another copy of him to the field. He can be utilised for quick Synchro Summons, which are highly beneficial for Destiny HEROs in this day and age, as they no longer have Destiny HERO - Disk Commander at their disposal, and they also were not built for quick Fusion Summons, like Elemental HEROs.

-Throw in triple Dark Grepher. This card can discard D-HERO Malicious, D-HERO Dogma, or D-HERO Plasma to put himself on the Field, and can send any DARK monster in your deck to the Graveyard. He's a nifty card, that will make swarming the Field a lot easier for you. Dark Grepher can also be easily accessible Synchro material, which is very beneficial to D-HEROs.

-Toss in triple Plaguespreader Zombie. Synchro Summons are the best friends of Destiny HEROs in this day and age, and you'll find no better partner to perform them with than Plaguespreader. This guy can easily revive himself, and then go for a Level 6 or Level 8 monster, depending on what floats your boat more.

In short, this is what I believe should happen to your monsters:

3x Destiny HERO - Dogma - Keep the same
3x Destiny HERO - Plasma - Keep the same

3x Elemental HERO Prisma - Remove all
3x King of the Swamp - Remove all
2x Summoner Monk - Remove all
3x Destiny HERO Diamond Dude - Keep the same
+3 Dark Grepher
+3 Destiny HERO - Malicious

+3 Plaguespreader Zombie

Let's move forward then, shall we?

Onto Spells! You run:

1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
2x Destiny Draw
2x E - Emergency Call
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Polymerization
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Scapegoat
1x Different Dimension Burial
2x D.D.R. Different Dimension Reincarnation
1x Super Polymerization
1x Fusion Gate
1x Feather of the Phoenix
1x Ante
1x Pot of Duality

My recommendations:

-Damn dude. Sorry to say, but a lot of this stuff is unneeded or unwanted. So let's get down to business.

-Dump Allure of Darkness. You'll be getting some much better Draw Power soon enough.

-Get rid of Dark Hole. I don't understand why everyone still runs that in the Main Deck. Here's why it's bad.

Shadolls - Activate effects upon their destruction.

Elemental HEROs - Activates Elemental HERO Shadow Mist's effect. Activates Elemental HERO The Shining's effect. Gives Elemental HERO Escuridao more HEROs in grave, therefore, more ATK. Gives the deck Miracle Fusion targets.
Fire Kings - Activates the effects of Yaksha, Barong, and Garunix.
H.A.T - Activates the effects of Hand monsters.

I could go on, but I won't. Just get rid of Dark Hole.

-Ditch Emergency Call. We got rid of Prisma, so there's no reason to run it anymore.

-Remove one Polymerization. You're not as focused on Dragoon anymore, so you can afford to lose one.

-Remove the Different Dimension cards. They're cloggy and straight-up useless. You can't use them to get back Dogma or Plasma, and you're not really gonna have much banished outside of Malicious, which won't need to come back into the Graveyard or the Field.

-You can't really use Super Poly very well at all in this deck. Get rid of it.

-Fusion Gate is the same sort of deal as Super Poly. D-HEROs can't really use it that well. Ditch it.

-Ante is a terrible card. Just get rid of it.

-Pot of Duality prevents Special Summons. D-HEROs do a lot of Special Summoning, so running Pot of Duality isn't exactly the best idea. Besides, you'll have much better Draw Power shortly.

-Throw in another Destiny Draw. You've got the perfect amount of D-HEROs to be able to abuse the card, so don't pass it up.

-Chuck in a couple of Trade-In. This card will be another way you can use your Plasma and Dogma, and will probably be one of the main ways you use the two cards. It'll give your deck some great Draw Power, and is likely to stop hand clogging.

-Throw in a Foolish Burial. This card will move Plaguespreader into the Graveyard for a quick reclaiming so that you can wreck your opponent with a nice Synchro Summon. Or, you can filter out a D-HERO Malicious into the Graveyard and use its effect to bring another copy of it to the Field, and use that to Synchro Summon instead. This card can get off some good plays. Don't waste it.

-Chuck in another Mystical Space Typhoon. While I don't like using this card during this format, due to H.A.T decks being EVERYWHERE, D-HEROs HATE backrow, and will love you if you get rid of it for them. So, MST is kinda needed here.

-Throw in another Reinforcement of the Army. Reason being is that they can search out Destiny HERO Diamond Dude, or Dark Grepher for when you need them, and add it to hand. Not only that, but it's at 2 and it's a good search card. You'd be crazy not to abuse the hell out of it.

-Throw in another two Scapegoat. This card was limited a long time ago for a reason. This card effectively blocks attacks thrown at you by the opponent, allowing to survive for several turns without having to do much. Not only that, but Scapegoat can also allow you to bring Destiny HERO - Plasma to the Field, which is great, because when he's on the Field, no one wants to deal with him. He'll lock down the opponent's Field, and grab their monsters to use as Equip Spells. The guy is near immortal, and will be a real bitch to ANYONE who plays against him.

-Throw in a couple Warrior Returning Alive. This card can grab back any Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard for you to use however you need. You can grab Diamond Dude for his effect. You can grab Grepher to swarm and send to Graveyard. You can grab back Dogma OR Plasma for a Fusion Summon of Destiny End Dragoon, or just grab Plasma to abuse with your Scapegoats. Whatever you do, it's a great play that you shouldn't pass up.

-Throw in another Feather of the Phoenix. This card is great because it'll send a card back to the deck. This can be used in grabbing a Malicious from the Graveyard back to the deck in case you don't have enough targets. Or, you can grab one of your other monsters. Hell, you can grab one of your other Spells or Traps. Say you couldn't use Polymerization earlier, set it, and had it destroyed. Feather of the Phoenix can now grab that back for you! Wanna draw some more cards? Get back Destiny Draw or Trade-In and use it again and again! This is a superb card and you should totally use it. The possibilities are literally endless.

-A last note here. Except for Scapegoat and Mystical Space Typhoon, every spell card in this Main Deck can be activated via D-HERO Diamond Dude's effect. This is a great benefit for any D-HERO player. : 3

In short, this is what should happen to your spells:

1x Allure of Darkness - Remove
1x Dark Hole - Remove
2x Destiny Draw - +1
2x E - Emergency Call - Remove all
2x Mystical Space Typhoon - +1
2x Polymerization - -1
1x Reinforcement of the Army - +1
1x Scapegoat - +2
1x Different Dimension Burial - Remove
2x D.D.R. Different Dimension Reincarnation - Remove all
1x Super Polymerization - Remove
1x Fusion Gate - Remove
1x Feather of the Phoenix - +1
1x Ante - Remove
1x Pot of Duality - Remove
+2 Trade-In
+1 Foolish Burial
+2 Warrior Returning Alive

And we keep moving forward. TO TRAPS!

You run:

2x Dust Tornado
2x Mirror Force
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
3x Dark Bribe

My recommendations:

-Ditch Dust Tornado. It's a terrible card for this deck. Having to set it before hand will not work. Sorry mate.

-Say bye to the Mirror Forces. These cards aren't super great. They don't block attacks very well anymore, as most of the stuff you blow-up will bring it's friend next turn and hit you again. Or he'll just get back up and keep moving.

-Move Compulsory Evacuation Device to the Side Deck. It's a good card. Just not for the Main Deck

-Everyone loves drawing cards this format. Dark Bribe gives your opponent a card after negating an effect. That's REALLY BAD. Your opponent will love you for playing Dark Bribe, so don't. There are much better cards.

-Throw in three Royal Decrees. Remember how I told you that D-HEROs HATE backrow? Well, Royal Decree will take care of that problem for a while. This deck has some pretty good deck-thinning capabilities when it gets going, so you should pull out a Royal Decree shortly after you start playing.

In short, this is what I think should happen to your Traps:

2x Dust Tornado - Remove all

2x Mirror Force -Remove all
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device - Move to the Side Deck
3x Dark Bribe - Remove all
+3 Royal Decree

So, to continue moving forward, we go to the Side Deck. : 3

You run:

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

My recommendations:

-Toss in a Torrential Tribute, Solemn Warning, and Bottomless Trap Hole. Sometimes, you'll need these staples to replace your Royal Decrees in order to better defend yourself against the threats of the current meta. These cards are also pretty good for the game, and can hit a variety of different threats.

-Throw in a couple of Debunk. This card will hit anything that activates in the Hand or Graveyard, which will stop the following:

Shaddolls
Bujins
Elemental HEROs
H.A.T
Rulersworn
Mermail
Fire King
Madolche

The list goes on. I won't.

-Run triple Light-Imprisoning Mirror. This card will hit some decks pretty hard, including H.A.T, Bujins, and Lightsworns. Being able to shut them down will benefit you a lot when you play against them.

-Run a couple of D.D. Crows. These cards will stop some pretty threatening plays when you need them to, which is always a bonus.

-Run a couple of Maxx "C". This card will allow you to really get some heavy draws in against your opponent if they begin to Special Summon, and with Goyo back and Formula at 2, you can expect that to happen sooner or later.

-Throw in a couple of Necrovalley. You're probably wondering why, which is good. The reason is, while this card will hurt your plays a little bit, since you can't use Feather of a Phoenix and Warrior Returning Alive, this will hurt a lot more of your opponents. Elemental HEROs, Mermails, Shaddolls, and much more will be unable to act against you if you use Necrovalley, which is great, because those decks I just listed suck. .-.

So, in short, this is what I feel should happen to your Side Deck:

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device - Keep the same
+1 Bottomless Trap Hole
+1 Torrential Tribute

+1 Solemn Warning
+2 Necrovalley

+2 D.D. Crow
+2 Maxx "C"

+2 Debunk
+3 Light-Imprisoning Mirror

And finally, onto the last section. Your Extra Deck. Woot!

Let's do this. You run the following:

3x Destiny End Dragoon
1x Elemental HERO Escuridao
1x Elemental HERO The Shining
1x Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Heroic-Champion Excalibur
1x Maestroke, The Symphony Djinn
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines

My recommendations:

This Extra Deck is okay, but won't really work with the Main Deck we've laid out. Dump all but one Destiny End Dragoon and that Gagaga Cowboy, and let's start over.

-Throw in two Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons. Get this guy on the Field and prepare to piss off your opponent really badly. This card will wreak most Fields, and the opponent will struggle majorly to get rid of it. There are very few cards run in the current meta that can actually get rid of a successfully summoned Beelze, so abuse that fact.

-Throw in a Crimson Blader. He has high ATK points, and will stop your opponent from Special Summoning anything higher than Level 5 for their next turn, as long as you killed something on their Field. Great way to lock down Elemental HEROs, Shaddolls, Fire Kings, Mermails, Lightsworn, etc, etc.

-Throw in a couple of Dark End Dragon. This guy is great, as he'll SEND a card to the Graveyard, instead of destroying it. This'll bypass a lot of effects of other cards, such as Fire Hand, Ice Hand, Fire King Avatar Yaksha, and much more. Abuse this fact, and run him.

-Toss in a Goyo Guardian. Does this need an explanation? .-.

-Throw in a Gaia Knight, The Force of Earth. This guy is great ATK points for anything you wanna play against.

-Both forms of Stardust will protect your cards and Field from nasty plays. Toss in one of each to use when you need.

-Throw in a couple of Thought Ruler Archfiend. This card is a menace by himself, as he'll give you Life Points equal to the ATK points of the monsters he destroys. He'll stop himself from being targeted by card effects, and he's got 2700 ATK. This guy is a one-man army. Use him!

-Throw in a Silent Honor ARK, as this guy will just get rid of pesky opponent monsters that they Special Summon.

-Throw in an Evilswarm Exciton Knight. Just a nice staple to have in a pinch.

So, in short, this is what I think should happen to your Extra Deck:

3x Destiny End Dragoon - -2

1x Elemental HERO Escuridao - Remove
1x Elemental HERO The Shining - Remove
1x Elemental HERO Absolute Zero - Remove
1x Abyss Dweller - Remove
1x Blade Armor Ninja - Remove
1x Diamond Dire Wolf - Remove
1x Gagaga Cowboy - Keep
1x Heroic-Champion Excalibur - Remove
1x Maestroke, The Symphony Djinn - Remove
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon - Remove
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn - Remove
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines - Remove
+2 Beelze of the Diabolical Dragons
+1 Crimson Blader
+2 Dark End Dragon
+1 Goyo Guardian
+1 Gaia Knight the Force of Earth
+1 Stardust Dragon
+1 Stardust Spark Dragon
+2 Thought Ruler Archfiend
+1 Silent Honor ARK
+1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Well, that's really all I have in terms of advice. I hope this helped you out, even if only a little.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply