Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTournament of Goyo (RtF) EmptyTournament of Goyo (RtF)

more_horiz
"It's time for yet another special announcement! There are some new banlist rules for you to play with which are to be enforced immediately. And, to go along with these new rules, we freed up one of the greatest fighters of a time gone by; Goyo Guardian! Funnily enough, none of you have that card, on no small part because of the arena's assistants! Special thanks to them; they've managed to take a massive 24 of those cards while you were sleeping  over the last few weeks, and with our scanning equipment we can confidently say that there are none left in the colosseum! But now there is one.

So, here's the special event for you guys. We have a little tournament! New banlist only, but no Goyo. 300 token sign-ups... and the prize is 4000 tokens and the colosseum's only Goyo Guardian. Second place gets 2000 tokens. Go sign up."

Sign-ups are only for characters in the RP, and the tournament will use the new TCG list with no OCG allowed.

Sign-up sheet:

Code:

DA name:
DN name:
Character name:

Prize is as it says in the announcement: 4000 tokens and Goyo to the winner, 2000 tokens to the runner up.

The battles will be fought on a unique area effects table, just so you know.

descriptionTournament of Goyo (RtF) EmptyRe: Tournament of Goyo (RtF)

more_horiz
DA name: Anzobuse
DN name: Mayrus
Character name: Lucas Bloodfurry

descriptionTournament of Goyo (RtF) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
DN name: UniqueHope
Character name: Yuki

Why do people keep asking for the DA name?

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
DN name: UniqueHope
Character name: Yuki

Why do people keep asking for the DA name?

Because it makes the signup sheet slightly bulkier. Without it, the signup sheet looks really small.

That's why people use time zone as well. It never makes any difference with matchups and serves no purpose.

more_horiz
Gotcha, I'll make sure that if I ever host a tourney, I'll ask people for their fav food

more_horiz
DA name: The Quirky Orange
DN name: Ultraprowl
Character name: Alabaster Mercies

more_horiz
You have to sign up to the roleplay first XD

http://www.duelacademy.net/t38319p25-character-creation-rtf

more_horiz
"For some reason, you don't seem so enthusiastic about joining this, so I'm taking off the entry fee. This tournament is now free to join, but retains its amazing prizes."

more_horiz
DA name: faervel
DN name: fearthurin
Character name: Elvedui

(What's with that look?I liked my tokens....)

more_horiz
If I can't even get 8 signups for this I'll call this RP done, considering how you people seem to have forgotten about it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply