Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStatue (RtF) EmptyStatue (RtF)

more_horiz

The Statue
This gigantic statue of the announcer of the colosseum only recently appeared, and it certainly didn't make a standard appearance. Accompanied by an announcement, the 20 foot tall ton of marble literally rose out of the ground. It can clearly do all manner of things that will have a large impact on your duels.

Area Effect Table :

descriptionStatue (RtF) EmptyRe: Statue (RtF)

more_horiz
Hearing the announcement over the loudspeakers in the arena, Virginia decided that the new statue might be worth taking a look at. She made her way to the enormous statue that stood beside of the garden. "I wonder what this thing does if I duel here?" She said out loud, to no one in particular, as her writer tried desperately to not sound horribly redundant to the announcement and failed. Whatever her writer was failing at, Virginia still thought that the twenty foot tall marble statue was very impressive.

more_horiz
"Ooh!" Suika squealed as she ran towards the statue. "Shush a big mustache!"

She threw herself onto the statue and began to climb it, making her way to its head.

Pouring a saucer of alcohol from her gourd, she raised it up as she sat on the statue's head.

"To da finesht mustache in all deh land." Suika then tossed the saucer onto where the statue's lips were, the rest splashing down onto its chest and feet.

The ginger-haired girl now notices that there was someone else beneath the statue.

Directly beneath the statue.

"Whoops."

descriptionStatue (RtF) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Arriving at the statue's location he sees a girl with western clothes there.Thinking she would be a good opponent he tries to use the few English words he has learnt to ask her for a duel:
"Galu;You duel? 100coins."

Duel request:for 100 coins
Deck:Harpies
Banlist:TCG

Last edited by faervel on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Virginia turned at the sound of a voice. She saw a  boy with curiously pointed ears. Hearing his duel challenge, she was immediately interested. She answered him with her slightly dramatic Western twang. "A challenge? Sure, I'll meet that. Get ready to duel!" she exclaimed, activating her all-too-stereotypical Crash Town duel disk.

Wager: 100 tokens also
deck: Lightsworns
banlist: TCG

more_horiz
The member 'Fillian' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Statue (RtF) 3d-dic10
Result :
Statue (RtF) Dice-210

more_horiz
*Elvedui starts running and jumping in excitement
"I win!I win!Ni degil(I am the winner)!

more_horiz
As the duel goes on and the statue begins to move around aggressively, it makes a grab at the top of its head to attempt to throw Suiika off.

(Sitting on top of 20-foot-high wepons platforms is NOT SAFE)

more_horiz
"Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!" Suika stammered as the statue came to life beneath her. She nimbly leaped off the head and away from the grasp of the statue.

She looked up at the mobile weapon platform, grinning at the sight.

"You want a brawl, huh?"

A dense fog erupted around her enshrouded her form, now a silhouette in the thick mist.

After a deep huff, the mist was blown away. Suika stood before the statue, her arms raised in fisticuffs.

And now rivaled the statue in proportions.

"C'mon, let's see whatcha got!"

With that, Suika threw the first punch.

more_horiz
(The statue can and will mug you and fighting it is even less safe than sitting on top of it. Please remember that while godmodding is not allowed, I am god, and have moderation power over this section of the forum, and therefore what I do will simply be moderating as god.)

The statue/robot stands there as it is punched, with absolutely no visible damage. It is probably not actually made of marble. The way it seems to function could only be as a weird mixture of magic and technology, as it seems to have an unlimited source of missiles. Its energy use on moving would also be tremendous, and there is no way that a nuclear reactor big enough to power it could possibly fit inside.

Aside from these minor details pointing to the use of magic in its construction, it also appears to have materialised a gigantic laser weapon on its arm. An onlooker may advise that Suika moves before she is forceably hospitalised.

more_horiz
(While I respect your decision, I would like to make several things clear:

Firstly, if you had an objection to my character having this ability, then you should've said something when the character was initially posted. 

Secondly, you said that as long as the ability did not affect in-game dueling, it was allowed. I thought this was the case.

Lastly, please do not hesitate to be thorough with your wording. I'm sure that I won't be the only one to do something like this.)

"Bah", Suika blew a light raspberry, her shoulders slumping at the sight. "Look ad da obercompensashion."

She rubbed the back of her head as she shrunk back down, walking away from the armed machine.

more_horiz
(I have no objections to abilities, it's just killer robots>you, and damaging my scenery isn't very nice. These things have to have effects on duels, and if my robot is smashed up then it wouldn't make sense for it to do things.)

more_horiz
(Ah, I apologize for any misgivings then.

I thought you'd hand-wave it via organic architecture like last time, which is why I was so reckless with the setting.

Again, my mistake.)

more_horiz
After having won the duel Yuki decided that it's about time to see what the man in the speaker was talking about.
Once she finally got there, it was terribly unimpressive..
"This statue is wierd.." >.>

more_horiz
Yuki randomly felt the need for a companion, so she conjured herself a pet kyubey.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

more_horiz
"Congratulations," a slightly-disappointed Virginia told the boy who had just beaten her. "Side decking is killer, right?" She laughed as she handed him the hundred tokens he had won.

more_horiz
Hardly getting what she said Elvedui just smiles and takes the tokens.
"Han....errr....thanks Smile ."
He then turns back at the statue and raises his hand as he is asking for something.
"250Tokens!"
He says that and stares at the statue waiting for something to happen."

more_horiz
Yuki also goes ahead and raises her hand, but instead turning to the people gathered at the statue.
"Could we play?"
Kyubey looks up at her, waiting to be pet.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

more_horiz
"Here I am... the statue... I didn't think there was one lol  Statue (RtF) 3974120512 " says Soyuku as she observes the statue and reflects her last duel, and thinks "this time I will use my deck" and she pulls out new deck and she saw it was her real deck, and pulls her favorite card card that isn't a synchro monster and that is Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. she now sits in front of the statue and meditates and hopes for an opponent.

more_horiz
"Guess no one wants to play?" she said slightly pouting. 
(im guessing dueling the same person twice is a bit dull)

more_horiz
Soyuku hears someone pouting, she opens her eyes, and gets up and then turns around to seee Yuki. Soyuku walks over and asks "Yuki, are you okay?" and gives Yuki a hug (I wonder why she is sad)

more_horiz
"There's not enough victims" T^T

more_horiz
Soyuku lets go of Yuki, and says is happiness and joy "Never give up, or at-least not yet, We have more opponents to deal with... also sorry for my lack of competition and skill earlier, cause I wasn't using my own deck, I used one from some spirit I encountered.... also why the word victims?are you evil or something?" Soyuku starts laughing well... giggling cause she thought Yuki would never be evil and thinks that Yuki isn't going to kill or use anyone.... or at least hopes so

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply