Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnnouncements (RtF) EmptyAnnouncements (RtF)

more_horiz
This is the section I will now be using to add extra little incentives to get you to duel. I may also add other things, so stay tuned! Note that all characters can hear announcements through speaker systems regardless of where they are.

descriptionAnnouncements (RtF) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
"Did you miss me? I hope you weren't expecting me to go away after setting you such a great task.

But don't mind me. I'm just helping a bit.

For the first 5 duels, any player who bets all of their tokens will put an extra 200 tokens into the wager pool of that match, curtosy of the colosseum. This would mean that two gladiators betting all 500 of their tokens would be dueling for 1400 tokens! Remember, the amounts that you're betting don't have to be even!"

Currently 2 duels left of this.

Last edited by Phoenix Wright on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
"The audience wants action! There are now 500 tokens suspended from the ceiling in the arena. The first two people there shall duel for it. Get moving!"

Last edited by Phoenix Wright on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Bwahahaha! I feel a little overexcited today, so the next two of you to duel are going to have some nice surprises! I'll make sure you get some tokens for your trouble, mind"

The next duel will be treated as having rolled a 6 on the area effect chart, meaning you should simply roll 3 dice straight off instead of 1, treating any further 6s or duplicate rolls as a result of 1. There will be 200 more tokens added to the wager pool for that duel.

descriptionAnnouncements (RtF) EmptyRe: Announcements (RtF)

more_horiz
"I won't be changing things around for a little while, but when I do, you'll certainly see it. Until then, duel as normal, but I'll give 100 tokens to anyone who wins a match, regardless of whether there was a bet or not."

more_horiz
"It's time for a special announcement! I know how some of you would like to be able to gaze upon my brilliance for the rest of your lives, and seeing as you can only really hear my voice right now that isn't a possibility. So I've found the solution! I've erected a 20 foot statue of me near the garden, just for you gladiators. Isn't that nice? Oh, if you go dueling around there, some other things might happen. Just a warning. Oh, and first two to the statue can duel for 250 tokens!"

more_horiz
"It's time for yet another special announcement! There are some new banlist rules for you to play with which are to be enforced immediately. And, to go along with these new rules, we freed up one of the greatest fighters of a time gone by; Goyo Guardian! Funnily enough, none of you have that card, on no small part because of the arena's assistants! Special thanks to them; they've managed to take a massive 24 of those cards while you were sleeping over the last few weeks, and with our scanning equipment we can confidently say that there are none left in the colosseum! But now there is one.

So, here's the special event for you guys. We have a little tournament! New banlist only, but no Goyo. 300 token sign-ups... and the prize is 4000 tokens and the colosseum's only Goyo Guardian. Second place gets 2000 tokens. Go sign up."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply