Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Office (RtF)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Salader
Azure King
Angry Dueling Nerd
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Centrik
lord drakus
UniqueHope
Naito Raizu
jjh927
13 posters

descriptionOffice (RtF) EmptyOffice (RtF)

more_horiz

Office
The office is the place you go to collect your pay in tokens after a battle. It's also the place you need to go to recieve your 500 tokens as per the announcement.

(This is where all characters start. Make your first post here and say where you're going. No dueling here though, although it would be possible. The receptionist likes it quiet and they have a collection of throwing knives.)

descriptionOffice (RtF) EmptyRe: Office (RtF)

more_horiz
Wes walked out of the office, holding a small bag of 500 tokens, as the announcement had stated would be given.

"Wow, the announcements being kind to the gladiators for once... Heh, maybe they're being truthful when they say they'll let us have our freedom..." Wes pocketed the coins and looked around. Deciding there was nothing else to do, he began to walk back the gladiator living quarters, glaring down the other gladiators who were making their way to the office.

descriptionOffice (RtF) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
After being terribly confused on the situation, Yuki took the leatherbag from the obnoxious bearded man and started wandering around. The air here wasn't pleasant at all, so she hastened her pace and finally left the crowd.

more_horiz
takes tokenes and leaves

more_horiz
Lawrence took 500 tokens and sat down, thinking about how he got here and how this deck's involved.

more_horiz
Suika pokes at the bag of tokens, her face flushed and half-lidded. 

"Whash thish for?" She slurred at the receptionist. "Cun I ead id?"

The ginger haired girl frowned when she was told no. "Ah well. Ad leasht da cards ur preddy!"

She turned to run out of the office, her arms spread open. Tripping on herself, she fell face first onto the floor.

When the receptionist asked if she was alright, Suika answered with a thunderous snore.

more_horiz
Soyuku Fudo is thrown into a cell with her weakest deck and Yuya style duel disk that glows green like her dress. She is then told to waiter there and prepare for her first match inside the coliseum.
"Deck Formatted, Deck set, duel disk on, LP 8000, main deck 40, side deck 7, extra deck 10, first duel in 8 minutes good luck cause you'll need it and remember players cannot draw during turn 1 as dueling code 93, sector 7 states for 2014 formats" sounded off on her duel disk.
Soyuku gets up and turns her head to see some man in his late 20's and that man said "Looks like you are the 1 of the new duelists. I wish you luck on getting your freedom. You know that bag they gave you at the gate?" Soyuku replies with a yes. The stanger with black coat and Gold RtF Badge and black silky badge said "it contains 500 tokens, you use these tokens to improove your deck and when you get 10000 tokens you can buy your freedom, but inorder to get tokens you win duels, and tokens are also used to buy your food young one, don't be like me and save them, cause I lost alot of duels, but that is cause I am trying to help others get free, also beware of cams, they see all, they know all buy your freedom and help as many as you can" 
"F. Soyuku report to the Garden, your opponent will be there shortly" sounded Soyuku's dueldisk sounded and just before she leaves the man asked as if there was no hope for her "What does the F. stand for?" Soyuku turns around and says "Once I Know you better, I will tell you" 
and with that she left her cell.

To garden

Last edited by Angry Dueling Nerd on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Jain vi Bookshelvia wrote:
Suika pokes at the bag of tokens, her face flushed and half-lidded. 

"Whash thish for?" She slurred at the receptionist. "Cun I ead id?"

The ginger haired girl frowned when she was told no. "Ah well. Ad leasht da cards ur preddy!"

She turned to run out of the office, her arms spread open. Tripping on herself, she fell face first onto the floor.

When the receptionist asked if she was alright, Suika answered with a thunderous snore.

Office (RtF) 1151057309 Nailed it with the character, at least a touhou gets it right

more_horiz
Leon walks into the office and as he approaches the desk he absorbs everything around him. He receives his pouch of tokens and proceeds to leave.

To Garden

more_horiz
Xavian collects his tokens and heads to the garden.

more_horiz
And once again yuki sends her astral to the office.
"Moneys please!" ^‿‿^ she raises to her toes to hold the open leather bag on the counter.
Once the teller is done filling up the bag yuki once more gently smiles and disappears~

more_horiz
(I think you meant to post in assets section, but I'd already updated that anyways.

more_horiz
(
Phoenix Wright wrote:
The office is the place you go to collect your pay in tokens after a battle.

Butt '^' )

Last edited by UniqueHope on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
(Fine, if you want to collect your tokens in character then that's okay ._.)

more_horiz
(We're roleplaying aren't we ^^)

more_horiz
"First steps in a new adventure," Virginia said, rather nonchalantly as she accepted a pouch from the receptionist currently on duty. He motioned her to leave, but instead she opened the pouch and shifted the contents around some. "Better to be safe than sorry, shortchanging's common back home," she told the receptionist, who was becoming increasingly annoyed with her. "Seems well and fit," was her final remark before closing the pouch and walking out of the office door.

more_horiz
Elvedui takes his 500coins from someone in there.
"hannad"(Translation:thanks)
he turns back and leaves the office;having heard the announcing earlier he leaves for the arena.
(Going to hallway)

more_horiz
"Thank you for the coins, nipaa~" Rika said to the office man who had given her 500 tokens. "ow all I have to do is take down some small fries, and I'll be able to get out of here."

So Rika started walking to the Arena.

more_horiz
Alabaster let out a small huff of air as his hand reached out to snatch the bag of coins from the man. The demon scowled before quickly turning. He had to win 10,000 coins and then he was free? Easy enough. He slid on his duel disk and walked out of the room. In order to win, he needed to duel. And the best place to duel, was the Arena. The red head stuffed his hands into his pockets after sliding the bag of coins into his own, larger bag.

The demon exited the office and headed to the arena, hoping to duel someone already.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply