Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Avatar, Again EmptyNew Avatar, Again

more_horiz
New Avatar, Again JRKvyaf

Feedback and that Dunders.

descriptionNew Avatar, Again EmptyRe: New Avatar, Again

more_horiz
nobody gives a fuck

descriptionNew Avatar, Again EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Bubbles wrote:
nobody gives a fuck

more_horiz
Okay bebe here's your feedback: if you're going to have an avatar that has different colors when compared with your signature then you want to make it simple without any depth, it might sound weird but you have a very little space when it comes to avatars 190x290 maximum, while in signatures you have up to x500 which is a vast different. When you make an avatar you don't want to use many effects, you want to keep it simple. For example, I'd remove the blur on that background and those circles C4D effects in front of your render I'd also use shadows on the bottom half of the render since Iyou want the viewer to focus on her face. Another thing you need a catchy background, something stands out. Backgrounds isn't just a filler where you can add anything just so that you can focus on your render, it's as important as everything else. You could use something like a stage since she's obviously singing, something to complete your render with and present a solid notion of what your avatar is about. From what I'm seeing there is something like a forest behind her? Why would she be singing in a forest lol

That's all bebe :D

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Okay bebe here's your feedback: if you're going to have an avatar that has different colors when compared with your signature then you want to make it simple without any depth, it might sound weird but you have a very little space when it comes to avatars 190x290 maximum, while in signatures you have up to x500 which is a vast different. When you make an avatar you don't want to use many effects, you want to keep it simple. For example, I'd remove the blur on that background and those circles C4D effects in front of your render I'd also use shadows on the bottom half of the render since Iyou want the viewer to focus on her face. Another thing you need a catchy background, something stands out. Backgrounds isn't just a filler where you can add anything just so that you can focus on your render, it's as important as everything else. You could use something like a stage since she's obviously singing, something to complete your render with and present a solid notion of what your avatar is about. From what I'm seeing there is something like a forest behind her? Why would she be singing in a forest lol

New Avatar, Again 64f8f6edff395d7b72e18b309e3b6aab8840d5228f31784ac027ec71b77b1713

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

Too lazy to check for grammar.. so, I'm just gonna say good job it made sense :D

EDIT: Also very nice mini lesson I had from this :3

@Kandy read it, it's kinda helful :D

more_horiz
I dun make avis>

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I dun make avis>

Oh Razz

Welp nevermind then :3