Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWatch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP] EmptyWatch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP]

more_horiz
Watch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP] WatchDoge
I like this game enough to give you guys a recommend. Has an open world aspect next to Grand Theft Auto's, except it's more of being a good guy. :> Very smooth hacking mechanics and gameplay.

Now, the shetty part.
PC version absolutely sucks. You will have crashes, framerate drops, and a terrible time rebooting the game everytime you play.

I'd like to hear your voices on the game. That's basically it.

descriptionWatch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP] EmptyRe: Watch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP]

more_horiz
Much doge. So watch. wow.

descriptionWatch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP] EmptyRe: Watch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP]

more_horiz
I watched and it's k.

more_horiz
the game is cool brah
but cant run it, My laptop is shit
and the game is too damn high

more_horiz
I can't even run games from 2005.

descriptionWatch Doges [Possible Spoilers; None in OP] EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
the game is cool brah
but cant run it, My laptop is shit
and the game is too damn high

Very high RAM intake, that's what devs said. They running a patch "later" to fix it.

more_horiz
Game is actually amazing the art work and story line is just k.

more_horiz
yeah this is Ps3 game isnt it ?

more_horiz
I own it for the PS4 and PS3

more_horiz
Virus wrote:

PS3, Xbox360, PS4, Xbone, PC

Though it needs around 8 gigs of ram and a beast quad core processor also a Nvid 9500 gt 2 gigs so you do not have any probs lel.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Virus wrote:

PS3, Xbox360, PS4, Xbone, PC

Though it needs around 8 gigs of ram and a beast quad core processor also a Nvid 9500 gt 2 gigs so you do not have any probs lel.

wth,.. 8 gb of ram ? Oh Shit

more_horiz
Minimal:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400@2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.0Ghz

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770

DirectX: Version 11

Hard Drive: 25 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers

Recommended:

Processor: Eight core - Intel Core i7-3770@3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850

DirectX: Version 11

Hard Drive: 25 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers

Yeah..........

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply