Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Guess I need to get out of pink.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
LòKóS
Virus
UniqueHope
DefinitelyNotXrai
Linda-Senpai
Gremlin
Kandy.JPEG
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionGuess I need to get out of pink. EmptyGuess I need to get out of pink.

more_horiz
Easiest way out for me will be to beat up 3 slifers with a deck chosen by the community.

I asked anzo and this means you suggest and vote on archetypes and shiz.

Someone say ojamas and I will hug you.

descriptionGuess I need to get out of pink. EmptyRe: Guess I need to get out of pink.

more_horiz
Something other then Ojamas.

I said Ojamas hug me

descriptionGuess I need to get out of pink. EmptyRe: Guess I need to get out of pink.

more_horiz
use a gate guardian deck

more_horiz
60 card highlander deck

more_horiz
Roids

more_horiz
Fire Fists.

descriptionGuess I need to get out of pink. EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Ultimate Insect deck >:3

more_horiz
roids

more_horiz
Keep on suggesting I'll set up voting tomorrow.

more_horiz
Primal Seed OTK or Chain Beat o.o

more_horiz
How about vampires or dijnns :3 use all dem maestrokes n stuffs

more_horiz
u should beat a H.A.T then u could get out from Pink-

more_horiz
Ojamas

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Ojamas

Congratulations! You have now become eligible for a free hug,

more_horiz
Not sure if I should k. this.

more_horiz
Toons

Aliens

Cloudian OTK

Amazonees

more_horiz
Spiders

more_horiz
Welp I'd really love to see Ojamas too lol

more_horiz
Fantisma Fairies

more_horiz
Oh yeah! Spiders would be awesome! If that'll be the case then you most definetly have to showcase those matches!!

more_horiz
SuperHeavySams

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t37719-vote-foe-the-deck-jjh-will-have-to-use

There.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply