Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Black*5tar
Anzo
Skitoritto
Bubbles
Kyou
Galaksii
Lucifer♥
UniqueHope
jjh927
Luna
ZeriaYuski
Kandy.JPEG
Gremlin
Buzz2pro
DefinitelyNotXrai
PowerNova
20 posters

description[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow - Page 2 Empty[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow - Page 2 QBfIhS0
Welcome, ladies and gentleman, to the showdown between Slifer Red and Ra Yellow! The dorms will put it all on the line to decide which is the best! Will the underdog Slifer dorm claim victory over the more favored Ra dorm? Without further adieu, Slifers and Ras, begin the annihilation of each other!

Rules:
- Advanced TCG, April 2014 Banlist (Post-PRIO)
- Double Crossfire (6v6, 2 Subs)
- No deck changing allowed if a match is won
- Deadline: June 28th @11:59PM (GMT-5) - Extensions may be granted
- Side Decking is allowed.
- All disputes can be handled by any Staff member, but will be primarily done by Gremlin and I.
- Cheating will be dealt with swiftly: Instant lost of remaining lives as well as a ban from future wars.

*Rules can be updated at any time when necessary. A notification of any change will be announced within this thread.

[SR] Slifer Red:
0 jjh927
1 PowerNova
0 Mr. Kandy (SkullKandy2400)
2 ultimate warrior x
2 digivolve4me
1 faerval

Subs:
2 Alu
2 blackjack

[RA] Ra Yellow:
2 UniqueHope
1 Buzz2pro
2 Black*Star
1 ZeriaYuski ({valhalla}Freya)
2 Luna (Archtype=Luna)
2 Gremlin (I'm a sad panda)

Subs:
2 spottysn1per
2 Graphic_H3RO (yuseifudo33)

Matches:

Luna 2-1 jjh927

Buzz2pro 2-0 Mr. Kandy

Luna 2-0 Mr. Kandy

ultimate warrior x 2-0 Buzz2pro

digivolve4me 2-0 ZeriaYuski

Gremlin 2-1 PoweNova

Luna 2-1 Faervel

Gremlin 2-0 JJH

Last edited by PowerNova on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 6 times in total

description[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Got an exam tomorrow, so im revising today, would it be possible to get a lil extension on the duel, or do I have to rush one today?

description[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow - Page 2 EmptyRe: [SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow

more_horiz
just do one they dont take long

description[SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow - Page 2 EmptyRe: [SR] Slifer Red vs. [RA] Ra Yellow

more_horiz
Kandy losing on purpose so he can lure Ras later into the van.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

Doesn't that mean that by the time we read this, we are already in the van?

more_horiz
I guess, while you're busy winning he's busy winning something else.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I guess, while you're busy winning he's busy winning something else.

NO WAY! Shocked 

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

You hit the nail on the head, this was all a part of the plan. Lure them into the van, then he as well as the other Slifers have their way with them  Razz 

more_horiz
you would think if he was good enough to win to begin with he would have just won his matches instead of getting shut out in each of them

more_horiz
Or I just suck.

more_horiz
Ain't too much shit talking can be done when everyone will probably just aim to "sack" versus using true skill.

If Angel hasn't showed by later this evening, I will be removing her and placing myself as a sub. Also, faerval in, Suzunami out. I will make this edit Grem, just announcing it before it is done.

more_horiz
Alright, sorry but im just too tired, once I get back from the exams I'll be able to duel which'll be more or less noon already, if that's too long of a wait, then swap me out with someone

more_horiz
alright so i know everyone but graphic hero is active then on the ra team so if he doesnt post here by monday I will be subbing him out

said monday but changed my mind subbing him out today instead

very mysterious

Last edited by Gremlin on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
digivolve4me vs. ZeriaYuski, 2-0: digivolve4me

Good games to you both.

more_horiz
Alright. Until then, neither of you can war another person.

more_horiz
PN sub yourself in for Lord Fire. He wont be coming on or war dueling

more_horiz
Yes I know. I will do so at a later time.

more_horiz
I beat nova 2-1 gg

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
I beat nova 2-1 gg

Confirming. GGs

more_horiz
its so hard to find them for a war lol if your on and your on slifer team privet message me and set a time for our duel ill be there and we will throw down

more_horiz
Yup sounds like a good idea! ppls pm meh and we'll set up a time for it

more_horiz
Ok srsly we should seriously begin setting times because my oppenents are never freaking on -.-

more_horiz
Luna won against faervel 2-1. gg

more_horiz
Confirmed.
Totally lost at game 3...

more_horiz
I beat JJ 2-0 gg had all his sides at the bottom of the deck

more_horiz
And you won game 1 on 300 life points.

I could have just not told you about dark end's attack loss ._.

more_horiz
haha yeah why not win that way

but triple cranes and susano are pretty powerful

more_horiz
We better be winning this.

more_horiz
well if you look at the score you can see that you guys are losing horribly

more_horiz
They still got their actual players ;3

more_horiz
Haha I had nearly forgotten this was going on. At least Ra are happily winning.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply