Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Lol] Top Lane Champs To Dominate? Empty[Lol] Top Lane Champs To Dominate?

more_horiz
Yeah my friends asked my to join their ranked team and I have to play top lane where I haven't even been in much. I need tanky top champs that have ability to stay in the lane long so yeah please suggest. Thanks first.

description[Lol] Top Lane Champs To Dominate? EmptyRe: [Lol] Top Lane Champs To Dominate?

more_horiz
Wrote in title "dominate".

Only needs tanky champions. #logic #doublepost

description[Lol] Top Lane Champs To Dominate? EmptyRe: [Lol] Top Lane Champs To Dominate?

more_horiz
Rene, ryze, shy and jax

more_horiz
Played Shyvana once and I still don't know how to kill with her.

Got Jax.

Still thinking about Ren. Is he really tanky? Tanky like his attribute is tank only.

more_horiz
Honestly, its like doesn't matter what champion you use as long as you're not being countered by the opposite team. Renekton, Jax, Ryze, Shyvana they're all good. I for myself prefer Lee Sin in the top lane as well, he's just too good, same goes for Singed. You can use anything you want mainly, but its all rendered to how your champion works in your team comb and if it'll make some combos in team fights or just run around and does nothing. As a Tank you're the person who dashes to the back line of the enemy's team and harass their ADC while your team is annihilating the other team's front line, means most of the times you're 1 v 3 at least in team fights, so just keep that in mind, and work on your mechanics.

more_horiz
Hm if that's so then I'll need to take a lot of research to see counters.

more_horiz
I posted the top tier for top basically, jax is the very best of those, but if you really think that you need to go reallllllyyy tanky then play either shen, singed or something else like that.
Usually you don't need to be that tanky though, just play what you like and get good at that

more_horiz
Hm problem solved then. Topic is short.

more_horiz
Garen has good team utility and has a nice execute.

Irelia is super stronk and is plays herself lategame.

Dr. Mundo is an amazing super tank and if ahead becomes a massive pain to kill.

Shyvana is alright top lane, I prefer her jungle, but she can become dominate with a roaming mid or a babysit jungler

Malphite is amazing when against an enemy team mainly consisting of AD oriented champions.

Always consider your opponents champ choice, if they are playing an obvious super tank (Mundo, Garen, Malph) then play teemo, you should be able to easily eat at their health and once into the late game you become a pest with shroom traps and massive damage.

more_horiz
What patch are you playing in Salad? 4.0? lol

more_horiz
4.8, I am so OP i am a patch ahead.

All them turret nerfs man .__.

more_horiz
Mundo is the definition of tank. That's all he's good for.

Ryze is a solid pick against any melee/tank top laner(makes renny cry)

Above posts have summed up pretty much everything I can say. Pick your champ based on the team's needs. It's usually a bruiser like Shy/Renny/Irelia, but sometimes you'll be picking utility champs like Ryze or Lulu.

Garen is solid imo when he's not countered. The pressure from spin2win is too much most of the time.

Jax is OP. nuff said.

more_horiz
Jax is pretty much the strongest top laner right now.

Shyvana is a very solid pick, she is tanky, she has a lot of consistent damage over time and once she reaches two items (Blade of the Ruined King and Sunfire Cape) she will win out in most of the 1v1's.
Renekton is a lane bully but falls off a little late game compared to Shyvana and Jax.
Ryze pretty much loses lane until Level 6 against most champions, but if you are willing to sacrifice his early game, he becomes a monster late game with tons of damage and tankiness.
Jarvan and Malphite recently got buffed, and Jarvan and Aatrox actually counter Ryze.

Top Lane is pretty complex, I'll write more when I have more tike.

more_horiz
Top lane has a messed up momentum.. needs quite some time to grasp that feeling.
Anyways, a lil recommendation about any lane, don't just go looking for counters, there's no point in that unless you find out what they counter them with, it might me about actives or passives(regen w/e) or just one scales better.
Tbh depending where your team is champs like malp and j4 might not be viable, people tend to stop grouping in plat, otherwise fire away ^^

more_horiz
All you noobs scoot over.  Give the king a seat.

Raishion's A-Z Top Lane Recommendations :

Will continue later if I'm not lazy. Just spent an hour on this.

more_horiz
the fact that you had to ask means you probably arent great and you play at low elo so just master nasus ren jax and ryze and you will dominate

more_horiz
Typical Jew™ wrote:
the fact that you had to ask means you probably arent great and you play at low elo so just master nasus ren jax and ryze and you will dominate

Udyr swag.
Refer to Trick2G. Don't die by this guy. You will fall in love with his ability to play, but PAY ATTENTION TO WHY HE DOES THINGS.

more_horiz
Thanks raishion for it.

Yeah I'm low elo I haven't even played one ranked match lol. Thanks too.

more_horiz
thought about posting things here but I'm mostly a jungler....

more_horiz
lol np man I'm jungler too Smile

more_horiz
You are allowed to say that once all your lanes are on an acceptable level, otherwise being a jungler means that you just like that lane and that's it

more_horiz
All of my lanes are on acceptable levels. I've played mid, top, support, and ADC as much as I've played jungle, but I like playing jungle more then other lanes. So how about instead of assuming my other lanes aren't up to par you check first.

more_horiz
;~; hope meant no disrespect...

more_horiz
YOU DON'T QUESTION MY LEAGUE ABILITIES HOPE

more_horiz
T-T

more_horiz
But I highly question it... It's okay Hope.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply