Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDueling anyone and everyone EmptyDueling anyone and everyone

more_horiz
Come at me bro/sis with all you've got.

Rules: TCG+OCG. Do not try to argue for TCG only or OCG only.
DN only. I do not have ygopro so dont ask for ygopro.

Last edited by Rika Furude on Sun May 11, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDueling anyone and everyone EmptyRe: Dueling anyone and everyone

more_horiz
Sure,if you know how to use YGOPRO.

more_horiz
tcg only

more_horiz
I do not do TCG only and I do not have ygopro.

more_horiz
If you are using OCG cards in the TCG format then the banlist is useless and serves for nothing.
For example,if Nebra would came out in the TCG cards that help it would be made less powerfull,in order to calm that card down.And there will be counters to it.
Playing OCG Chronomally in TCG is like playing Exodia,little to none counters and absolutlly mindless.
If you want to use Chronomally I will gladly play OCG format with you,with no TCG only cards ofc.
So do you dare?

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
If you are using OCG cards in the TCG format then the banlist is useless and serves for nothing.
For example,if Nebra would came out in the TCG cards that help it would be made less powerfull,in order to calm that card down.And there will be counters to it.
Playing OCG Chronomally in TCG is like playing Exodia,little to none counters and absolutlly mindless.
If you want to use Chronomally I will gladly play OCG format with you,with no TCG only cards ofc.
So do you dare?

I laughed when you said Chronomaly are impossible to counter.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Skitler wrote:
So do you dare?

I have never said that,all I said is that TCG format players do not know how to counter them.
OCG do,because ITS AN OCG DECK.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:
Skitler wrote:
So do you dare?

I have never said that,all I said is that TCG format  players do not know how to counter them.

If you're scared of getting beat by them just say so.

Updated the OP. If you're not gonna abide by my conditions of TCG+OCG and DN only, then get out.

more_horiz
cmon ppl I need 20 more wins.

Now that PRIO is tcg, I will accept tcg only challenges

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
I have never said that,all I said is that TCG format  players do not know how to counter them.

Wouldn't that be a reason to play TCG+OCG at least every now or then? By playing against them you start learning how they work and start learning how to counter them. By playing TCG+OCG, you prepare yourself for when the OCG cards come to TCG. Why wait until they come to TCG to begin preparing when you can do it now? Plus, it is not like BA duels are tournaments or anything. You don't really lose anything when you lose, and you can gain valuable experience by playing in unfamiliar situations.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Luna would like to duel Rika again sometime! Luna still has some tuning Luna wants to do on Luna's Shadoll Artifacts deck along with some tests on other Artifact Hybrid decks that Luna wants to try out.

more_horiz
I wanna beatyou rika!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply