Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBout to be the new Judai Yuki xD. EmptyBout to be the new Judai Yuki xD.

more_horiz
Hello everyone,as you can seen if you've read my Noble Knights thread you should know meh!Welp,here i am again to talk about and edit one of my favorite decks!Elemental HEROs!So heres the list.It'd be appreciated helping me cut it down to 40-45,as im getting many dead draws! Smile 
Also try not to kill that E-Hero feel to the deck,also this is not a HERO Beat Variation.Pure Fusions.

Monsters(21):
Elemental HERO Avian x2
Elemental HERO Burstinatrix x2
Elemental HERO Sparkman x3
Elemental HERO Ocean x2
Elemental HERO Prisma x3
Elemental HERO Woodsman x2
King of the Swamp x2
Elemental HERO Wildheart x1
Elemental HERO Captian Gold x1
Elemental HERO Neos x1 (I don't want Alius)
Elemental HERO Bladedge x1
Elemental HERO Necroshade x1 (Escuradio)

Spells(20):
E-Emergency Call x3
Miracle Fusion x2
Polymerization x3
Reinforcement of the Army x1
Super Polymerization x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Duality x1
Fusion Gate x1
Skyscraper x1
Skyscraper 2-Hero City x1
Wrath of Neos x1 (A Last Resort Helped a Few)
H-Heated Heart x1

Traps(6):
Call of the Haunted x1
Mirror Force x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Magic Cylinder x1
Trap Stun x1

Extra Deck(15):
Elemental HERO Absolute Zero x1
Elemental HERO Escuradio x1
Elemental HERO Great Tornado x1
Elemental HERO The Shining x2
Elemental HERO Flame Wingman x1
Elemental HERO Shining Flame Wingman x1
Elemental HERO Wildedge x1
Elemental HERO Neos Knight x1
Elemental HERO Terra Firma x1
Elemental HERO Nova Master x1
Elemental HERO Gaia x1
Elemental HERO Plasma Vice x1
Elemental HERO Necroid Shaman x1
Elemental HERO Wild Wingman x1

Side Deck(15):
System Down x1
Leeching the Light x1
Eradicating Aerosol x1 (Eat this Inzektors)
Light-Imprisoning Mirror x2
Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror x2
The Emperor's Holiday x1
Grave of the Super Ancient Organism x2
Soul Release x1
Breath of Light x1
Thunder King Rai-Oh x1
Gozen Match x1
Rivalry of the Warlords x1

Thats it xD,show me what you got judges.The critic can't be that evil to nuke my deck.

descriptionBout to be the new Judai Yuki xD. EmptyRe: Bout to be the new Judai Yuki xD.

more_horiz
Would you so dearly mind if I suggested that you build Rabbit HEROs?

Pure HEROs aren't a great, workable deck. Rabbit HEROs and Bubble Beat are really the only good ones that I'm aware of.

descriptionBout to be the new Judai Yuki xD. EmptyRe: Bout to be the new Judai Yuki xD.

more_horiz
I still run Anti-Meta Heroes if anybody remember those, they are still decent if you put in plenty of hand traps and a decent backrows.

more_horiz
Really? I don't think I was around when those were made. Can I see a sample decklist?

more_horiz
Will do when i log in to DN next time.

more_horiz
There are Skill Drain heroes.
Add Neos-Alius,Bubblemans and that new Sercher.
Combine all that with Ice Arm/Fire Arm and whola!

more_horiz
Wouldn't be bad if someone actually provided some help with the OP's deck instead of debating over different Hero builds.

more_horiz
To the OP dont use any trap , start from here.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Would you so dearly mind if I suggested that you build Rabbit HEROs?

Pure HEROs aren't a great, workable deck. Rabbit HEROs and Bubble Beat are really the only good ones that I'm aware of.

Eh I dont want HERO Beat or Bubble Beat like i said xD,I just want pure HEROS but i want to make it on the best level possible thats all.Yeah im most likely to lose with the meta but atleast it's fun.

more_horiz
Jaden was a noob he has 60-card deck Bout to be the new Judai Yuki xD. 1151057309

more_horiz
Every Yugioh protagonist has deck with infinite cards which give the right card at any time.

Welcome to DUel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Every Yugioh protagonist has deck with infinite cards which give the right card at any time.

Welcome to DUel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink

Thats for sure xD,Yugis deck is defintely not runnable.

more_horiz
Actually, and this is serious talking, Yugi deck is useable in tag duels if each player runs 40 card. It's has nice synergy when you get to play things twice as fast.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Actually, and this is serious talking, Yugi deck is useable in tag duels if each player runs 40 card. It's has nice synergy when you get to play things twice as fast.

*PEW*Mind Blown.Bloody Dark Magicians firing Dark Magic Attacks everywhere...

more_horiz
Lol, Back then one player had only the monsters, and the other had only the spell and trap cards, so its like we never run out of backrows or monsters. We 1 of each every turn, it was really cool.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply