Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionthe following song with the feel is and how I feel Emptythe following song with the feel is and how I feel

more_horiz

I love the sound and the way it is played

descriptionthe following song with the feel is and how I feel EmptyRe: the following song with the feel is and how I feel

more_horiz
Tsuko Motou wrote:

I love the sound and the way it is played

Yo i love how you like MGS soo ill suggest a song that gives meee sooo many feels from the MGS series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCuD4sqfqs

descriptionthe following song with the feel is and how I feel EmptyRe: the following song with the feel is and how I feel

more_horiz
Dat feel when you can relate to a song.

more_horiz
@Tsuko,you should not be sad.
No man should ever be sad,being happy is what makes us invincible and that cures any sickness.
Do not stress yourself if you for an example meet a troller.Just tell him a joke and ignore him.
Live is all about being happy,death is the time to be sad.
So be happy :D,there is plenty time for sadness where we're all going to end sometime Wink.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply