Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPrimal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers EmptyPrimal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers

more_horiz
Primal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers YgoNews

Primal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers

A new Noble Knight monster has been revealed…

Primal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers 45jLYdX

Noble Knight Brothers
LIGHT/Warrior
1200/2400
Warrior/Effect
This card can only attack if you control exactly 3 “Noble Knight” monsters and no other monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 2 “Noble Knight” monsters from your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except “Noble Knight” monsters. Once per turn: You can target 3 “Noble Knight” and/or” Noble Arms” cards in your Graveyard; Shuffle all x into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

descriptionPrimal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers EmptyRe: Primal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers

more_horiz
Was never into "noble knights" but I feel this card would be OP if they support xyz, which im pretty sure they do?

descriptionPrimal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers EmptyRe: Primal Origins TCG Premiere: Noble Knight Brothers

more_horiz
I think this card will be the key card of Noble Knight.

more_horiz

Centrik wrote:
I think this card will be the key card of Noble Knight.

I can definitely see that too

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply