Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFlamvell Sworn EmptyFlamvell Sworn

more_horiz
Flamvell Sworn 2gy511k
After taking the pic i made the following fixes
-2 BTH
-1 Mirror Force
+3 Honest...Any fixes ?!!

descriptionFlamvell Sworn EmptyRe: Flamvell Sworn

more_horiz
Why not Gorz here?

more_horiz
don't need 2 Garoth and it's taking up room in a deck that is already pretty full. Drop to 2 Lumina since this isn't Twilight. Probably only need 1 Lyla. Ditch Mirror Force and never run it before running Torrential Tribute. Ditch the Monster Reincarnation since Beckoning Light is enough when you're not running Twilight where there are more individual monsters to search for.

That leaves 5 spaces. 3 need to be filled by Honests which you somehow completely forgot. The last 2 spaces I would suggest a 3rd Wulf and Recharge, but you have some wiggle room here and could instead add in TT, or get rid of a copy of BTH for TT. Another option is to add a 3rd Firedog or a 2nd Celestia.

more_horiz
Nice deck, stick to neko's fixes and I stronlgy suggest you run 2nd Celestia, it's just too good of a card.

more_horiz
You should prepare for the march banlist i heard that JD will be limited and gardna and lumina it will ruin this deck

more_horiz
Well thanks for comments/fixes everybody..
So Current fixes are :
-1 Garoth
-1 Lumina
-1 Monster Reincartion
-1 Mirror Force
-1 Flamvell Magician

+3 Honest
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Flamvell Archer *For Arcanite with Lyla*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: