Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkit Comments DotA 2 EmptySkit Comments DotA 2

more_horiz
I have been playing DotA 2 for about 110 hours if steam counter's right.Game's more unfair than normal monster deck facing March 2013 Dragon Rulers hading an awesome hand.
Some Heroes (AKA Champions in LoL) can completely shut down others and there is nothing you could do about it.
Community's main body is made out of stupid Russians who never heard a word of English,they always play on non Russian servers all-tho there is an Russian server.
Brazilian's are the same :/.
Invisible units are the worst and are going to make you cry like little girl unless you have team mates that know how to counter them,witch's in 5% of games you are going to play.
Updates happen once per week and all are heavy around 124 MB's,game itself heavy 5 GB's (Currently).
MY TIP:
Downloading this game's a waste of 5 GB download,better spend it downloading MLP:FiM series.

descriptionSkit Comments DotA 2 EmptyRe: Skit Comments DotA 2

more_horiz
You played it for 110 hours? I played it like for 30 minute only on steam and that's it.

more_horiz
I had some conversations with Skit before and he always said he could play for 100+ hours.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply