Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[News] Dragon Of Legends Cont. Empty[News] Dragon Of Legends Cont.

more_horiz
[[News] Dragon Of Legends Cont. YgoNews
Dragon Of Legends New Cards: Magic Hand and Prominence Hand

[News] Dragon Of Legends Cont. 1922189_10151928411701511_4475587239128317840_n

More Hands!

Magic Hand
Level 4 DARK Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 1600
When your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them (except during the Damage Step): You can send that card(s) to the Graveyard, and if you do, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

Prominence Hand
Level 4 FIRE Pyro-Type Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 2000
If you control a “Magic Hand”, “Fire Hand”, or “Ice Hand”, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

If you guys don't know what "Fire Hand" and "Ice Hand" do you guys can check it out at my other News: http://www.duelacademy.net/t36133-news-dragon-of-legends-cont

Source: Alter Reality Gaming.

description[News] Dragon Of Legends Cont. EmptyRe: [News] Dragon Of Legends Cont.

more_horiz
Too many hands I can't even handle one.

Well if these can make good combos, I guess I'll play it.

With Ice & Fire Hand I still can't see any combos incoming but I know KNM is up to something.

description[News] Dragon Of Legends Cont. EmptyRe: [News] Dragon Of Legends Cont.

more_horiz
We need a hand synchro, a hand fusion and a hand xyz

more_horiz
CAll the deck a "Hand Job"

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
CAll the deck a "Hand Job"

Looks like you haven't lost your touch Noticed Sem.
On Topic:
What's next?A belly deck?

more_horiz
A Foot deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply