Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDiplomacy EmptyDiplomacy

more_horiz
Looking for some people to play Diplomacy with.

For anyone who hasn't played it, Diplomacy is a board game in which is based off of conquering pre-WWI Europe, by playing as one of the European superpowers of the time. (Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary or Turkey.) The game is based entirely off of diplomatic tactics of negotiating and breaking treaties, fake promises, deceit, and other actions of the sort. It's really fun, despite how long a single game can take, and after finding some online versions of the game, I'm looking for people to play with.

So yeah, does anyone play? Would anyone be interested in playing it?

descriptionDiplomacy EmptyRe: Diplomacy

more_horiz
I might be interested...but I have no idae what it is....tell me if you found a link or something

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
I might be interested...but I have no idae what it is....tell me if you found a link or something

Link us! :D

more_horiz
http://www.playdiplomacy.com/

That's where to play it online.

more_horiz
Nice how we play? Smile If you could summary everything you said earlier in one line that'd be great.

more_horiz
Here's a simple version of how to play.

You talk to people for 15 - 30 minutes. You make treaties, promises, threats, etc. You write down whatever orders you want to give to your units and submit it. You watch the chaos unfold.

more_horiz
Any possibility you could link us to some video or something? I'd like to see the art and the animation of this game.

more_horiz
seems like you have to pay to do anything and im not about to pay to play a board game

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Here's a simple version of how to play.

You talk to people for 15 - 30 minutes. You make treaties, promises, threats, etc. You write down whatever orders you want to give to your units and submit it. You watch the chaos unfold.

Oh well when I see you on Skype I'll get you to show me the game Smile Sounds fun.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Any possibility you could link us to some video or something? I'd like to see the art and the animation of this game.

There's no fancy animation. It's just a map with your pieces on it.

Here's a vid

more_horiz
Nation level mafia?

more_horiz
Yeah, pretty much.

It's fun, but you have to have patience

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum