Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe next generation of Naruto! EmptyThe next generation of Naruto!

more_horiz
The next generation of Naruto! E3NXy

Have fun, anyone who for some reason actually likes Naurto lol

descriptionThe next generation of Naruto! EmptyRe: The next generation of Naruto!

more_horiz
Wut lol

Is that a legit thing? or is it something like to mess up with ppl?

descriptionThe next generation of Naruto! EmptyRe: The next generation of Naruto!

more_horiz
Here's something I found off of google, the OP explains it pretty well.

http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t169-naburo-next-generation-of-naruto

more_horiz
Best manga ever 10/10. would read again

more_horiz
^that

and WTF ?!?

more_horiz
Yep. That's some good shit.

more_horiz
Oh, my, look at Minato's art LOL

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Oh, my, look at Minato's art LOL

I don't see it. :<
The drawings are pretty half-assed at first glance. Waiting for a complete copy of the original storyline.

more_horiz
Read the manga, he's the "dad" lol

more_horiz
So why are we talking about a fake made in India that is surely going to get hit by the law.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
So why are we talking about a fake made in India that is surely going to get hit by the law.

this was supposed to be a joke thread but I guess they taking it seriously

more_horiz
I doubt they can sue someone for something happened in a different country, especially if they didn't announce this series was meant to be a continue to the real one, meaning this series even if fake is different in art and in the story, the only thing relating both one to another is the name of the anime/manga which they can't do anything about it, since it's not aired or sold in the same country where the original series is being aired and sold.

more_horiz
That is not correct Anzo. If a brand is well known in a certain group of brands then that brand is protected in every single country even if it's not registered there. Learn some economic law.

more_horiz
You're viewing it from an economical perspective, not from a law perspective. If that product was released in my country for example, there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Even if it has the same name they are both different both in content. Look at the art lol what part of this crap is Naruto? Razz

but yea this is a joke dont take it seriously

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
You're viewing it from an economical perspective, not from a law perspective. If that product was released in my country for example, there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Even if it has the same name they are both different both in content. Look at the art lol what part of this crap is Naruto? Razz

but yea this is a joke dont take it seriously

Economy has it's own laws that have nothing to do with a country's law system. And that thing has a huge amount of copyright infringements.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Look at the art lol what part of this crap is Naruto?

"The next generation of naruto".

In terms of legality, you were thinking more copyright law, in that the content was different. This breaches trademark law, as the work is imitating Naruto and attempting to steal its market and widely renowned name. I believe that trademarks, copyrights and patents all extend internationally, but in countries that don't give a fuck about enforcing those laws there is nothing that can be done. What train was saying about recognised brands is trademark law. Basically, you're both right and wrong.

And seriously, economic law is this small section of overall law. There is absolutely no difference under this context. Economic perspective and law perspective aren't different for this.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Read the manga, he's the "dad" lol

That's Konohamaru though. I don't see no Minato art in this. o-o

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:
Look at the art lol what part of this crap is Naruto?

"The next generation of naruto".

In terms of legality, you were thinking more copyright law, in that the content was different. This breaches trademark law, as the work is imitating Naruto and attempting to steal its market and widely renowned name. I believe that trademarks, copyrights and patents all extend internationally, but in countries that don't give a fuck about enforcing those laws there is nothing that can be done. What train was saying about recognised brands is trademark law. Basically, you're both right and wrong.

And seriously, economic law is this small section of overall law. There is absolutely no difference under this context. Economic perspective and law perspective aren't different for this.

I'm not aware of laws nor that of economy, but i know if you don't know who made what or for what purpose then you can't do anything about it. It's called "The Next Generation of Naruto" well okay, that means they're attempting to copyright the original series, but still, the original series is named Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden, non is named The Next Generation of Naruto. Just like in movies, where there are plenty of films with a similar title, you can't really force someone to stop producing them, since they do not own copyright over that certain name. If the series was called Naruto or Naruto Shippuden then yes, maybe they can do something about it. But i'm viewing this from a different perspective, a good lawyer i believe will attempt to show the differences rather than proving the similarities, and at this point the differences between the original series and this one is quite large compared to that of similarities. Yes, i know they are doing it in an attempt to copy Naruto, but i also know it's hard to make it a valid case.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

I'm not aware of laws nor that of economy, but i know if you don't know who made what or for what purpose then you can't do anything about it. It's called "The Next Generation of Naruto" well okay, that means they're attempting to copyright the original series, but still, the original series is named Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden, non is named The Next Generation of Naruto. Just like in movies, where there are plenty of films with a similar title, you can't really force someone to stop producing them, since they do not own copyright over that certain name. If the series was called Naruto or Naruto Shippuden then yes, maybe they can do something about it. But i'm viewing this from a different perspective, a good lawyer i believe will attempt to show the differences rather than proving the similarities, and at this point the differences between the original series and this one is quite large compared to that of similarities. Yes, i know they are doing it in an attempt to copy Naruto, but i also know it's hard to make it a valid case.

Nope. Some things that may surprise you; Games Workshop trademarked "Space Marine" and Marvel and DC coown the trademark of "Superhero". Many things that contained these words have been shut down or removed in the past because of this. Trademarks can extend to uses of SINGLE WORDS, and in this case the word is "Naruto". That word has absolutely no place outside of attempting to breach trademark and so cannot be justified legally by any means, and so there would be little to no dispute.

more_horiz
The publisher didn't even put his name on it.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
That is not correct Anzo. If a brand is well known in a certain group of brands then that brand is protected in every single country even if it's not registered there. Learn some economic law.

hah, you said brand three times.

more_horiz
Structuring economic term sentences tend to repeat the same word a lot thats why.

more_horiz
Lame as the original it's copying.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply