Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Rate the sig and avatar above you

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Zkillerthriller
Naito Raizu
Neji
faervel
AngelicMinaj
Galaksii
BlackJack
midnightchipmunk
spottysn1per
UniqueHope
Skitoritto
WarByte
Anzo
Centrik
Virus
Azure King
FenixFX
Gremlin
Kyou
LòKóS
DefinitelyNotXrai
Bubbles
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Kandy.JPEG
Train Heartnet
Linda-Senpai
30 posters

descriptionRate the sig and avatar above you EmptyRate the sig and avatar above you

more_horiz
Title says it all. Rate above users avi and sig on a scale of 0-10

no1 above me so i rate my own

10/10
10/10

descriptionRate the sig and avatar above you EmptyRe: Rate the sig and avatar above you

more_horiz
3/10 ._.

descriptionRate the sig and avatar above you EmptyRe: Rate the sig and avatar above you

more_horiz
7/10
7/10

more_horiz
5/10
6/10

more_horiz
6/10
5/10

more_horiz
2/10
2/10

more_horiz
6/10
7/10

more_horiz
0/0
0/0

more_horiz
3/10
7/10

more_horiz
2/10

more_horiz
8/10 avi
7/10 sig

more_horiz
7/10 Ava
8/10 Sig

more_horiz
2/10

more_horiz
3/10

more_horiz
How Ayato got a 2/10 I have no fucking idea

8/10
8/10

more_horiz
7/10
7/10

more_horiz
4s all around

more_horiz
Avi: 3/10
Sig: 4/10

more_horiz
avi: 8/10
Siggy: 9/10

more_horiz
Avi : 8/10
Siggy : 8/10

more_horiz
9/10
9/10

more_horiz
5/10
6/10

more_horiz
5/10
5/10

more_horiz
7/10
5/10

more_horiz
6/10
5/10

more_horiz
1/10
9.5/10

more_horiz
Why Bubbles you don't like my avi D: Make me prof af!

7/10
4/10

more_horiz
ur sig is awesome tho

more_horiz
6/10
5/10

more_horiz
5/10
1/10 due to teh birds in there

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply