Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSomeone could please help me with this bug? EmptySomeone could please help me with this bug?

more_horiz
I tried to refresh a lot of times, but didnt work, someone could please help me ?

Someone could please help me with this bug? Bug10

descriptionSomeone could please help me with this bug? EmptyRe: Someone could please help me with this bug?

more_horiz
DN is down at the moment. Please try again later.

descriptionSomeone could please help me with this bug? EmptyRe: Someone could please help me with this bug?

more_horiz
Even if DN is not down, this tends to happen to mean allot. It's always my internet connection. Not sure if it's the same issue for you. Try doing the normal, typical, boring stuff: Clear your Catch and stuff.

more_horiz
Clear cache Smile Always helps you.

more_horiz
Ok thanks guys, i will trie to fix it now or tomorrow (studies).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply