Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYour new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor. EmptyYour new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor.

more_horiz
Your new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor. 736568 Your new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor. 736568 Your new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor. 736568 

So, hi everyone.

I would like to know who is "everyone", so, if you are active, please go ahead and post.

New stuff will be coming soon, I can assure you this Dorm is going to be rockin' in the blink of an eye.

Lead out ~

descriptionYour new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor. EmptyRe: Your new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor.

more_horiz
I'm active, i'm awesome, and i'm your boss. Your life is bloody perfect.

descriptionYour new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor. EmptyRe: Your new - and most awesome of them all - *cough*leader*cough* professor.

more_horiz
Ooooh. A Blue leader. cheers Have fun treating the blues to steak and actual healthy dinners!

more_horiz
So far, no blues to treat

more_horiz
I'm blue ._. NO.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I'm blue ._. NO.

But you gotta serve us Yerrows.

more_horiz
Red has much more weirdos, losers, fat guys who watch baseball games and eat nachos, and this academy is for weirdos like us, so I declare that all other people serve us!

more_horiz
Dame Tsuna wrote:
Red has much more weirdos, losers, fat guys who watch baseball games and eat nachos, and this academy is for weirdos like us, so I declare that all other people serve us!

Wait We have a fat guys in here ? Oh Shit

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
Dame Tsuna wrote:

Wait We have a fat guys in here ? Oh Shit

Have you looked in the mirror lately? That guy is kinda big.

more_horiz
That guy is probably pathetic.

more_horiz
That guy probably has diabetes.

more_horiz
That guy is ??

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
That guy is ??

Retarded.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Virus wrote:
That guy is ??

Retarded.

Dyslexic.

more_horiz
huh... well hello
*has an open bottle of Old No.7 in hand*

more_horiz
I almost feel bad for him.

more_horiz
bad for who?

more_horiz
The Great Wyrmking wrote:
bad for who?

Maybe for that pathetic fat retarded and has diabetes guy

more_horiz
Stop talking about me, it hurts.

more_horiz
Su surry Oh Shit
I thought u didn't notice anzo D:

more_horiz
Centrik, due to your being a Professor, you are considered outside the realm of Dorms.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum