Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

TERA Rising

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Centrik
Train Heartnet
Skitoritto
Dex
Nuran
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionTERA Rising - Page 2 EmptyTERA Rising

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

http://tera.enmasse.com/download

Does anyone else here play Tera? I need people to play with, it's less fun by myself. Download it and play with me, it'll be fun.

descriptionTERA Rising - Page 2 EmptyRe: TERA Rising

more_horiz
So basically its a rip of Vella's twin chain blades from Vindictus

more_horiz
God I am reminded why I stopped playing Tera >_> the Installation takes FOREVER D: (my internet is not slow either)

more_horiz
more info on reaper:

To unlock the Reaper, you must have a level 40+ char of any class on your account. If you do, you'll be able to make a Reaper. The Reaper starts at level 50 instead of level 1. Reaper is an Elin only class.

also i still dont have a single person to play with...

more_horiz
I swear, Kumaslyum is the most ridiculous game mode in MMO history. Like every freaking Kumaslyn raid I join, a single clueless idiot manages to fuck up the entire raid by picking up the damn rock candy before anyone was supposed to, and not even knowing wtf they are doing .-. when that doesnt happen, the raid is full of dumbasses trying to farm the treasure chests, even tho they only get a little fucking gold from them, fucking everybody else up just 'cuz the dumbasses weren't doing their fucking jobs. Not to mention the Kumas are OP as fuck e_e

I rlly hope Kumaslyum gets changed one way or another I hate losing bc of one noob

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/9evqm4t.jpg

Reaper hype. Reaper hype everywhere.

more_horiz
Warcraft 4 lyfe

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Warcraft 4 lyfe

Take your warcraft bullshit somewhere else.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:
Seems like a fun game. I'll download it.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, the game stats the following: "Players from Asia, Africa, or the Middle East will not be able to access the game due to regional restrictions. See our IP Blocking FAQ for more details."

Contact "The Exorcist" on DA for IP mask q_q.

*faervel...also:
Anzobuse wrote:
I can use UltraSurf or Hotspot Shield to play the game, but i'm just not going to play a game which is originally banned in my region and give them more popularity they do not give a flying duck about.

Totally agreed!I hate those kind of people who limit themselves with such things...it's like seeing a foreigner is too much for their brain to handle,so yaeh even if I was white I wouldn't be joining since everywhere I look I see someone from my on country...same as me.And even if I join I know what I am gonna see:for e.g someone craetes an anti-asian or offends me and all other Asians...and I can't do any single thing about it...you know why?Because the game craetors don't even care about it...I checked the it nothing against those kind of names and also even if there was a rule about that I couldn't report you know why?Because I need to say I am Asian and they most likely ban me(and give him some cool stuff in game as a thanks)So yaeh like i'll ever play ip limited games.
(Oh and also "35GB" like what the...)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply