Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFire King Help? PLS EmptyFire King Help? PLS

more_horiz
I just recently returned to yugioh and the fire kings have caught my eye. no i dont want fire fist. could you pls help me improve my deck? and also... im not familiar with playing it. any tips? also in need of side and extra deck Sad in need of pimping

Deck (42):
Monsters (15):
3x Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3x Fire King Avatar Yaksha
3x Fire King Avatar Barong
2x Fire King Avatar Garunix
3x Flamvell Fire Dog
1x Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
Spells (17):
3x Circle of the fire kings
3 x onslaughts of the fire kings
2x rekindling
3x MST
1x Book of Moon
2x Fire Formation Tenki
2 x Pot of Duality
1x Dark hole
Traps (10):
1x Solemn warning
1x torrential tribute
1x bottomless traphole
3x call of the haunted
1 compulsory evacuation device
2x dimensional prison
1 x mirror force

descriptionFire King Help? PLS EmptyRe: Fire King Help? PLS

more_horiz
Needs Wolfbark, also needs an extra deck

2x Fire King Avatar Garunix is not good, so replace it with Wolfbark. Find space for Effect Veiler or Maxx "C" Also Fire Kings are not supposed to be trap heavy

more_horiz
Mr. Kandy once again comes flying in to.......-puts on another pair of shades-.....To pimp this deck. If you enjoy or found this pimp my deck helpful hit that plus one button would be great! But here is the Legend/Key to use while reading kandy's Pimp my deck selections! (-/-) This will inform you about my comments about the selection and how it will help the deck while dueling, (()) These brackets will tell you about the opinion I have made (Usually about choices you have about the add in or take out).

-1 Flamvell Fire Dog -This card get cloggy when running 3 copy of them 2 will be fine-.
-2 Fire King Avatar Garunix.
-2 Pot of Duality -You already have many searchers and pot get cloggy when you have summoned garunix already-.
-1 Call Of the Haunted
-2 Dimen Prison
-1 Mirror Force
-----------------------------
+2 WolfBark
+1 Bear
+1 Tenki -This card is you're main card why are not you running triple of these already?-
+3 Fiendish Chain OR 2 Effect Veiler/ 1 Maxx "c" it matters if you want to run a trap heavy deck or not.

I hope this Pimp my deck helped. Remember to plus one this if it helped! I will do the extra deck for you soon.

~Kandy

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy is back with them Extra deck. You asked for. If you liked this give it a one up to show some appreciation it motivates me to keep doing the pimp my deck for you guys :D.
Let's get started.

x2 Tiger King
x2 Dire wolf
x1 Divine Dragon Knight
x1 Evilswarm EK
x1 Cowboy
x1 Laval Chain
x1 Meastroke
x2 101 ARK
x1 Giant Hand
x1 Blackship
x1 Roach
x1 Dweller

I hope this help you make the extra deck don't forget to plus one me! If you would like the side deck just message/respond to this and I'll make one for you!

~Kandy

more_horiz
Unless you change the title to Fire Kang Help Pls

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Unless you change the title to Fire Kang Help Pls

Brah I is the Fire Kang and I already helped.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Needs Wolfbark, also needs an extra deck

2x Fire King Avatar Garunix is not good, so replace it with Wolfbark. Find space for Effect Veiler or Maxx "C" Also Fire Kings are not supposed to be trap heavy

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Mr. Kandy once again comes flying in to.......-puts on another pair of shades-.....To pimp this deck. If you enjoy or found this pimp my deck helpful hit that plus one button would be great! But here is the Legend/Key to use while reading kandy's Pimp my deck selections! (-/-) This will inform you about my comments about the selection and how it will help the deck while dueling, (()) These brackets will tell you about the opinion I have made (Usually about choices you have about the add in or take out).

-1 Flamvell Fire Dog -This card get cloggy when running 3 copy of them 2 will be fine-.
-2 Fire King Avatar Garunix.
-2 Pot of Duality -You already have many searchers and pot get cloggy when you have summoned garunix already-.
-1 Call Of the Haunted
-2 Dimen Prison
-1 Mirror Force
-----------------------------
+2 WolfBark
+1 Bear
+1 Tenki -This card is you're main card why are not you running triple of these already?-
+3 Fiendish Chain OR 2 Effect Veiler/ 1 Maxx "c" it matters if you want to run a trap heavy deck or not.

I hope this Pimp my deck helped. Remember to plus one this if it helped! I will do the extra deck for you soon.

~Kandy

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Mr.Kandy is back with them Extra deck. You asked for. If you liked this give it a one up to show some appreciation it motivates me to keep doing the pimp my deck for you guys :D.
Let's get started.

x2 Tiger King
x2 Dire wolf
x1 Divine Dragon Knight
x1 Evilswarm EK
x1 Cowboy
x1 Laval Chain
x1 Meastroke
x2 101 ARK
x1 Giant Hand
x1 Blackship
x1 Roach
x1 Dweller

I hope this help you make the extra deck don't forget to plus one me! If you would like the side deck just message/respond to this and I'll make one for you!

~Kandy

https://i.imgur.com/NJQOFaV.png

dont mind the side and extra deck, how is the main deck looking?

more_horiz
- Bear x2 (you only need 1)
- Fiendish Chain x1 (3 is too much, 2 is all you need)

+ Yaksha (always run it in 3s)
+ Wolfbark x2

more_horiz
-2 POD
+1 fire fist bear
+1 tenki

You need 2 fiendish or its optional

more_horiz
No D. Prison? And a Black Horn would be cool too.

more_horiz
toshipangie wrote:
I just recently returned to yugioh and the fire kings have caught my eye. no i dont want fire fist. could you pls help me improve my deck? and also... im not familiar with playing it. any tips? also in need of side and extra deck :(in need of pimping

Deck (41):
Monsters (12):
3x Fire King High Avatar Garunix
3x Fire King Avatar Yaksha
3x Fire King Avatar Barong
2x coach soldier wolfbark
1x brotherhood of the fire fist - bear

Spells (19):
3x Circle of the fire kings
3x onslaughts of the fire kings
2x rekindling
3x MST
2x forbidden lance
3x Fire Formation Tenki
2x Pot of Duality
1x Dark hole

Traps (10):
1x Solemn warning
1x torrential tribute
1x bottomless traphole
1x seven tools of the bandit
2x mirror force
2x generation shift
2x breakthough skill

Changes made in the quote, deck is down to 41.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:

. . . 3 Chains are too much? Always run at 3 unless you are extremely tight on space.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

. . . 3 Chains are too much? Always run at 3 unless you are extremely tight on space.

Chain dies to mst so hard. Bts is the better card.

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
FenixFX wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

Chain baits a mst as well as stopping cards like exciton and 101 especially if your not running veiler plus the stopping attack bonus

This is my build for next format although i doubt this user active
https://i.imgur.com/QxiM8KL.png

more_horiz
Is that earth bound immortal?

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
FenixFX wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

Chain baits a mst as well as stopping cards like exciton and 101 especially if your not running veiler plus the stopping attack bonus

True, but is you need the fiendish chain to stay active then you lose out on it. You can chain bts to fiendish chain and thats a baited mst as well. Not only that but you can use it on your turn while its in the grave to stop problematic monsters such as ophion and etc.

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
FenixFX wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

why upstart tho?

more_horiz
For speed and enables you to play essentially a 37 card deck.

more_horiz
A lot of people gave you tips so i'm not gonna go over the same stuff, but i will mention 1 thing. Every one's gotta know what his deck does and put cards that's fit. random traps and stuff is not the way to go. What is the essence of FK? a boss monster that takes everything with it's effect, that's basically about it, and it's the only thing this deck does. so what you need is ways to get into that 1 engine, by using draw cards like upstart, duality and card d (all options), and maximize stuff like tenki. then, use stuff that go well with graunix, cards that will trigger it's effect or use it to their advantage:

- Generation Shift will trigger your cards and search for more - combine it with 3 scrap iron scarecrows (not good anymore cause of exciton) or 2-3 swift scarecrows and you get a great combo of cards. As long as they can't hurt you, you can resolve your graunix eff and win the game.
- Fiendish Chains - I think it should be maxed. it answers 101 and Ophion which are your biggest threats! together with shift and circle you get huge defenses for graunix!
- Firedog - I will put that at 0... doesn't give anything to your main strategy, just a level 4 that you hope will be able to use for bringing something that you can already search with 3 tenkis.
Juelz Anthony Cruz gave you a good build, you can also check out this:  
https://i.imgur.com/XLfxxHy.png
37 cards, the sum of what i'v said, other 3? up to you and your tests.
GL!

I myself went 4-0 in a regional with budget FK, not wolfbarks or extra deck at all! of course then bad luck gave me streak of 3 losses and no top 8... but still my succses was because i knew my deck, i knew what it does and played the right cards. 3 scrap-iron scarecrow surprised the shit out of my opponents, and prevented kaluts (graunix enemy) and what not, protecting my graunix from any threat, as i get the time to use my graunix for the win. Once you know your deck you will be able to get great results.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Is that earth bound immortal?

Yea this card was tech in a fire king deck that top a ygooverdose tourney

plus N used it on me in a match during the gym leader event which got him the win g3 cause he he blew up all my resources.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply