Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAn Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current EmptyAn Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current

more_horiz
Just some short stories that I faced at least once before in my life :D and of course they were all weird, mind-****ed and sometimes related to supernatural things so in order to remember them all I have been writing a diary to record all of these stuffs, though I may share with you guys too :D My English is pretty bad, to be honest. Please forgive me An Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current 576792747 

Current will be from 8 and so. They will be more creepy because each story just happened like a day ago so.....This is now really a diary Razz

Also, please use mysterious music for the background to have an uncomfortable mood.

1. Moon

Just like normal, some guests come over to visit my family. They also bring a kid about my age. I have no ideas about that kid but we're just kids so we can easily get along without any problems. I show him my toys room, which is on the highest floor - 5th floor. From that height, I can see many stuffs. From all the buildings, people, to the sky......, to the.....
Moon?
The Moon is quite different today. It's extremely large, yellow and.....a face?
Where's the kid?
The Moon is staring and smiling at me.

- Years ago. Unknown date.

2. Wearing Clothes

Yeah we need to wear clothes after taking a shower. That's what normal people do, at least. But do you dare to think there will be something dangerous going on while you're wearing ? A monster? A ghost? Or a killer? I'm thinking about them. I'm think about anything that could happen right now. My brother is next to me, using computer and I'm just standing on my bed and wearing clothes, and it happens.....

- Years ago. Unknown date.

3. Getting used to it

When you are lying and going to sleep in the dark,  most of the time you will stare at the ceiling or some corner, trying to get your eyes used to the dark to see things more clearly. But what if you see strange, paranormal things? You turn the light on, looking around but nothing is there. Then, you turn off the light again, trying to get your eyes used to the dark.....

- According to lots of people in many places.

4. Cars

Playing with my best friend in a car park. The line is pretty long. We look at those car's windows. We run. But it's too long.

- Years ago.

5. Magician

Today just watched a magic show. The magician told us that he'd disappear in a box. He really did.

- Years ago. Circus.

6. Sound

A small sound can always scare us to die, but why don't we get scared of loud sound? Because it's already near.

- Years ago.

7. Going Out

Going outside, wandering around, drinking something in the night is always good. It lets you feel the calm, peace of the world. It's night, so why don't you just shout out to see how big the world is? Oh, you tried? It's answering.

- Years ago.

8. I should turn off the lobby's light or shouldn't? If yes then I can sleep in peace but it'll be too dark. Yes or no? I don't want it to be out there.....or in here even. I chose.....

21st May, 2014.

9. Never underestimate all the kid's words. You may find it funny but if you do then you don't understand the real meanings of their words.

- My family feeds a grandfather.

22nd May, 2014.

Asia is some scary sh*t place ._.

Gonna update more soon!

Last edited by Centrik on Wed May 21, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionAn Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current EmptyRe: An Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current

more_horiz
1st one. Zelda? Majora's mask? I think so......

descriptionAn Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current EmptyRe: An Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current

more_horiz
It's yellow.

more_horiz
What are these? Creepy Pasta?

more_horiz
Just criptic.

more_horiz
I've found a youtube channel that just talk about those type of things like miths and creepypastas, the only problem is that it is in portuguese  An Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current 3974120512 if you want the link to see it, its right here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmbuPlay

more_horiz
I bet...
You could write a memoir.
Using a writing style like this.

more_horiz
It's actually a memoir, rai.

Thanks, Trainer. It's Portugese e.e Guess I'll never understand all the stories!

Anyhow, updated, guys.

more_horiz
OMG The music made this so epic while reading lol

more_horiz
Actually we can use haunting music to make us have goosebumps, but some how I used this one. Will replace asap.

more_horiz
Don't baka, this one is epic.

more_horiz
Cool stories, I like them Smile Spooky! (I like spooky stuff!)

more_horiz
Ok then I won't change it ToT

Thanks Byte :D I'll write more soon.

more_horiz
Centrik's story:

10. The k.

k.

~k. Years ago.

more_horiz
You know me so well.

So funny. I forgot to laugh.

more_horiz
I dont get how you forget to laugh.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I dont get how you forget to laugh.

By not laughing.

more_horiz
Sometimes when the joke is too immense a person could forget to laugh. That's what i was told back in my elementary school when i tell a joke. Later i was told i was being made fun of, but i didn't believe it, i believe i was so damn funny that people concentrate on the joke and do actually forget to laugh, for their tinny little brains can't handle two processes at the same time.

more_horiz
Actually just Kim Jong Un.

An Anxious Diary - Years Ago -> Current So-funny-I-forgot-to-laugh

more_horiz
OMg Anzo that was the greatest thing ever xD

more_horiz
Updated 8 and 9. 8 happened yesterday and 9 just happened so I wrote them here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply