Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSpecifically for Amy EmptySpecifically for Amy

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t35400-the-secret-to-instantly-making-da-better

This is a link to the first topic where I had suggested the sub-forum.

Irate wrote:
Going by that 20% mark, Anzo (10=20% of 50), we would need 80*0.2 members.
So unless I see 16 members signing a petition, it just won't be done.

Irate's response in the topic stating that if he see's 16 members sign a petition it would be considered.

This is why I started the petition, it was not to get a reaction from staff nor to get members to "sheep" vote, it was solely because Irate had said that it was the only way it would happen. If for some reason you guys are dead set against the idea of a sub-forum for Hearthstone, just say it, but please don't take shots at me for trying to accomplish what an admin had stated was necessary for it to have a chance.

To answer some of your concerns:

No options given: I already answered it in the topic itself but I will do it again. Why must their be a "No" option when people can just avoid the section if they are against the idea. Does having a Hearthstone sub-forum hidden under the Off-Topic section cause them heart disease or something?

Members voting to see a reaction from the staff: The staff had not given an opinion on their stance. So this is the equivalent of trying to anger someone by stealing a car from a dealership they were looking at earlier in the day.

Hearthstone not having anything to do with Yugioh: Again, answered it already but I will again. League of Legends has less to do with Yugioh than Hearthstone so if the reason Hearthstone is being denied a sub-forum is because of not having any relation to Yugioh, the League sub-forum should be deleted as well.

Sorry if I sound a little pissed, I get that way when people do things without knowing all the information or simply disregard the information all together.

descriptionSpecifically for Amy EmptyRe: Specifically for Amy

more_horiz
+1

more_horiz
I didnt read what you wrote but i have to say that i love Amy and you should all love her.She's cute and got awesome personality, but mostly she is cute.

more_horiz
Sorry if I did offend you with my response there Exiled. We do know the information presented in topics for us, and we did consider it, but when we summarize it with our plans and vision for DA, it just does not fit within. You might have one perspective and feel about DA from your place, but we have another perspective, not saying that ours is wider or better, not at all, but it is just different in the aspect of DA. Right now, despite all that you mentioned, we are still against it and will not make that sub-forum.

P.S. Lov ya too enigma <3

more_horiz
Not offended, just annoyed when decisions are made that contradict prior ones with no reasons given. I respect your decision.

more_horiz
This topic has been answered and although some people have tried to derail it into aggression, it didn't. So let's keep it that way.

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply