Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGive me all your DP or get Cicada'd EmptyGive me all your DP or get Cicada'd

more_horiz
You heard me, put the DP in the bag! PUT IT IN!!!

What she is trying to ask is that you duel her and offer all of your DP.

-Slenderman

descriptionGive me all your DP or get Cicada'd EmptyRe: Give me all your DP or get Cicada'd

more_horiz
I'll SA you for 1 DP

If you ask nicely/beg, i'll offer up 3

descriptionGive me all your DP or get Cicada'd EmptyRe: Give me all your DP or get Cicada'd

more_horiz
I said ALL your money! 18400, right now!

more_horiz
How about 130000 DP?

more_horiz
Thats more than I havae to bet. 100,000!

more_horiz
BUMP

more_horiz
You're still doing this?

Dont you have enough already :U

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
You're still doing this?

Dont you have enough already :U

I just want to show off my skill by having over 1 million DP. got a problem with that? Now put your DP in the bag!

more_horiz
ill duel you none of your ocg cards though

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
ill duel you none of your ocg cards though

i dont have a tcg only deck that im aware of id have to search through all my decks on my test account to see which i dont wanna do

Edit: found one, bet all your DP and lets do this. And since im being restricted to TCG only, I shall restrict you to no constellar evilswarm or blackwing

more_horiz
ok np give me a second to make it though been using one on pro that im liking

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply