Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Bragging Rights! - League Of Legends

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Bubbles
Naito Raizu
Anzo
jjh927
Jue Viole Grace
LòKóS
DefinitelyNotXrai
Typical Jew™
A k e n o
13 posters

descriptionBragging Rights! - League Of Legends EmptyBragging Rights! - League Of Legends

more_horiz
Nevermind noone here ever has good games except for me.

Jk

Post some godly games, or achievements here!

Last edited by A k e n o on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBragging Rights! - League Of Legends EmptyRe: Bragging Rights! - League Of Legends

more_horiz
Achievements: better thann you

descriptionBragging Rights! - League Of Legends EmptyRe: Bragging Rights! - League Of Legends

more_horiz
Typical Jew™ wrote:
Achievements: better thann you

Same.
First penta with Zed, if that does anything. Only penta in Rift. D:

more_horiz
My best performance yet: Double kill Bragging Rights! - League Of Legends 3974120512 Tho I am just a starter so wait for it Razz

more_horiz
I got a Penta on Treeline.

Believe it.

Jk.

Best game lately was a 0-4 Jinx come back to end in 17-7 with me stealing a Baron.

Pretty sexy game.

more_horiz
Speaking of baron steals...
Stole Baron with Blitz grab. Stole Drag with Ezreal ult and Blitz grab. o3o Suck it.

more_horiz
Going from 3-7 on a Vayne and being behind most of the game to 9-7 into game win after two Triple Kills in a row and a gane win.
Felt awesome.

Only Level 18, btw.

more_horiz
loooooooool

I just stole baron for game as zac. Easiest baron steal ever, mind. E in on top of enemy jungle so they're CCed and smite. Whole team then appeared and beat people up. Nuff said.

more_horiz
Bragging right? I'm better than everyone else here.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Bragging right? I'm better than everyone else here.

That's so true!

more_horiz
The jew agrees, my argument is valid.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
The jew agrees, my argument is valid.

Need to sig this.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/FlrwNVx.jpg

First Time Shen. He's fun!

Heimer didn't know he could put down more than one turret for like 30 mins, but you know!

more_horiz
February 13 2014.

Akeno reaches level 30.

Remember it.

more_horiz
You grind too much.
@ Silver 5, on promos to silver 4.
To those bronze-lifies, IT'S POSSIBLE.
I started in bronze 4 this season q.q

more_horiz
I'm too scared to play Ranked.

more_horiz
y u be scared, dont be scared go rankeds and get challenger like me ;d

more_horiz
A k e n o wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/FlrwNVx.jpg

First Time Shen. He's fun!

Heimer didn't know he could put down more than one turret for like 30 mins, but you know!

That post-game screen chat doe
Better than your Shen score.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/5pHfvwi.jpg

First Ranked Game/Win, and it's a surrender at 20 Smile.

I'm very happy with myself.

more_horiz
A k e n o wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/5pHfvwi.jpg

First Ranked Game/Win, and it's a surrender at 20 Smile.

I'm very happy with myself.

Nice job. Now win 9 more.

more_horiz
Puff, i won him his 2nd ranked game (and my first) like a baws!

more_horiz
Went 20-0 as Rammus, something about the entire enemy team being AD and a passive. I still don't understand what happened to this day.

more_horiz
Surberous wrote:
Went 20-0 as Rammus, something about the entire enemy team being AD and a passive. I still don't understand what happened to this day.
I can +1 that.

more_horiz
Blade of the Ruined King on Lucian? #worstLucianNA
Just kidding. But, really, the build you aim for is Bloodthirster -> Trinity Force -> Last Whisper -> something else. By then the game should be over anyway.

more_horiz
4 Win
5 Losses
1 Loss Prevented

Bronze I

Anzo d/ced my very last Prov game, and we lost :*(. I could be silver!

Jk I'll get out of Bronze fo show

more_horiz
I told you this stuff hates me lol

more_horiz
lol why would u duo with anzo

more_horiz
Bubbles wrote:
lol why would u duo with anzo

Not bad, Akeno. Not bad. Nice job. I got bronze 4 LOL.

more_horiz
Anivia penta: https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31/1795442_10153736016970284_341084970_o.jpg

more_horiz
A k e n o wrote:
4 Win
5 Losses
1 Loss Prevented

Bronze I

Anzo d/ced my very last Prov game, and we lost :*(. I could be silver!

Jk I'll get out of Bronze fo show

I went 6 wins, 3 losses 1 loss prevented and got silver IV. Considering that I was bronze 1 last season and a lot of people I know went from silver to bronze, I'm laughing my ass off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply