Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey guys welcome to my room drop by if u wanna duel or party EmptyHey guys welcome to my room drop by if u wanna duel or party

more_horiz
guys hey my room drop bye for party ok

descriptionHey guys welcome to my room drop by if u wanna duel or party EmptyRe: Hey guys welcome to my room drop by if u wanna duel or party

more_horiz
Yo man! whats up?

descriptionHey guys welcome to my room drop by if u wanna duel or party EmptyRe: Hey guys welcome to my room drop by if u wanna duel or party

more_horiz
Whats the matter with you Laura?

more_horiz
hey ur here

more_horiz
and due laura and adriana are bot,s not real person the are controlled by programming the just say random things

more_horiz
I know ^^ just trolling with her ahaha, so, what kind of deck do u most like?

more_horiz
and also create a new deck dude
don mess with robots cuz the have no sense of hummor laura and adriana are idiot bots

more_horiz
i like strong decks most likely some with no end to eff that don let mon die

more_horiz
and u should change ur profile pic i had the same but i changed it

more_horiz
hey laura get ur oil leeking but of my room it is ruining my room

more_horiz
Well, i basicly play with anything ^^ so, say the name of the deck u wanna to make, and i can tell u the strong and week poist, and how to make it, in virtual or real life
Smile

more_horiz
hey laura get ur oil leeking but of my room it is ruining my room

more_horiz
Holy ****!
Please read these:
Welcome to Duel Academy. Stay active, and have fun.
(Regardless of what people tell you, I'm human.)

Read this to not get kicked out on day 2. Oh Shit
http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read

Read this to have the admins love you.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

Read this if you'd want to earn money.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t7044-battle-arena-rules-information

And read this before even trying to get into Obelisk.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t12150-testing-system-rules-and-information

Read the first one especially.
Or else.
Please don't double post or spam your room with posts if someone hasn't posted to your previous post. Verbal warning. ;o Sorry.

more_horiz
Jaden please don't double/triple/quadra post. Just edit your last post.

more_horiz
Strict in this place aren't they whew what do they expect we are Slifers lol.

more_horiz
Therunefan wrote:
Strict in this place aren't they whew what do they expect we are Slifers lol.

We expect that you have read the starter guide like we have recommended. ._.

more_horiz
Never in my life have I seen so many multi-posts by just one person.

more_horiz
Hoshi(no)Tama777 wrote:
Never in my life have I seen so many multi-posts by just one person.

Then you obviously haven't seen our admin board.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply