Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Train Heartnet
Skitoritto
Nuran
BlackLeg-Sanji
Naito Raizu
Centrik
TDS
Nina Titaia
Exiled
13 posters

descriptionNEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 EmptyNEW! OCG Banlist February 2014

more_horiz
New OCG Banlist for February 2014 has been revealed.

See Here

Forbidden:
Return from the Different Dimension

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman
Atlantean Dragoon
Cyber-Stein

Evilswarm Ophion
Seven Sword of Sacred Stars
Gold Sarcophagus

Semi-Limited
Lonefire Blossom
Honest
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
Plaguespreader Zombie

Unrestricted
Gladiator Beast Bestiari
The Agent of Mystery – Earth
Debris Dragon
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Thunder King Rai-Oh

Discuss

descriptionNEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 EmptyRe: NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014

more_horiz
so dragons semi limited? what ban list does dn use again?

descriptionNEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 EmptyRe: NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014

more_horiz
DN uses the TCG list

more_horiz
That's good no dragons for a while - even though they'd help my sylvan deck

more_horiz
I really want DN to get a rated OCG banlist server...

more_horiz
I already reported this but lol k more post counts NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 1554389127

more_horiz

TCG... Bring back my Bestiari... DX

more_horiz
Didn't see "OCG Limit Regulation" before posting and that's where Yamato already posted the list so lock/delete w/e this topic

more_horiz
No just keep it I want more post counts :U

more_horiz
Yamato post sux who wants to reply there. ;s

OCG list seems to be getting alot more fun than TCG one with every format ;s

more_horiz
lol bujins got 5 honest

cyberstein for them cyberdrags

more_horiz
cyberstein is back this calls for a drink

also yes my worm deck is back at long last!

more_horiz
Evilswarm Ophion
What,how dare you OCG >_>.
Anyone i can borrow C4 from o.O ?

more_horiz
and the list is only better because they have Heavy Storm and Stratos ._. and you can be damn sure there will be some random GB decks in their events.

more_horiz
Besti at 3 would be really fun. I don't think that dragons are going to do much either since they still don't have ravine or return which is what made the deck so fast and consistent anyway.

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Besti at 3 would be really fun. I don't think that dragons are going to do much either since they still don't have ravine or return which is what made the deck so fast and consistent anyway.

Ravine still at 3 in ocg plus debris unlimited Rulers still going to be merking in ocg land

more_horiz
Didn't do my research, the deck is going to be really good then

more_horiz
On a more serious note, Dragon Rulers will still wreck shit, but I see that Cyber Stein making some difference in the OCG world.

more_horiz
Cyber Stein sux, most likely gonna get unbanned in the TCG too.

more_horiz
The list is horrible, Konami is clearly trying to eliminate the banlist, and this shows it.

TDS wrote:
I really want DN to get a rated OCG banlist server...

This list is the sole reason that will never happen, DN is TCG based, and having a more unrestrained list optional will obviously take the already little number of people away from the TCG section.

more_horiz
Chronomally>Rulers in OCG I'd say. They got two honest and three TKR now, and they were already tier 1 in OCG.

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
Chronomally>Rulers in OCG I'd say. They got two honest and three TKR now, and they were already tier 1 in OCG.

^
This plus XYZ Encore aint legal in ocg but light imprison a key side for them now especially with bujins

and lol cyberstein going to be used in machina now since its searchable by Gear Giant X

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
New OCG Banlist for February 2014 has been revealed.

See Here

Forbidden:
Return from the Different Dimension **** yes!

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman
Atlantean Dragoon
Cyber-Stein
O_O
Evilswarm Ophion I LOVE YOU OCG LAND!!!!!
Seven Sword of Sacred Stars
Gold Sarcophagus

Semi-Limited
Lonefire Blossom
Honest
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
Plaguespreader Zombie

Unrestricted
Gladiator Beast Bestiari AGAIN, I ****ING LOVE YOU!
The Agent of Mystery – Earth
Debris Dragon
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Thunder King Rai-Oh

Discuss

Although, Rulers @2 and their support to 1 makes me worried. DN held a tournament a few months ago with a custom banlist where about the same thing happened, and Rulers were stil... ruling this ****..

more_horiz
Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

What???

This Bubbleman?

NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 ElementalHEROBubblemanLCGX-EN-C-1E

NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 1585099728 

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

Limited
Elemental Hero Bubbleman

What???

This Bubbleman?

NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 ElementalHEROBubblemanLCGX-EN-C-1E

NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 1585099728 

Stratos is still a thing in OCG-land.
They don't want to necessarily hit everything HERO-related, just the deck that has the most power in its meta, which I believe is BubbleBeat. And it makes sense because Bubbleman allows you to go into Xyzs and such.

more_horiz
"They don't want to necessarily hit everything HERO-related, just the deck that has the most power in its meta, which I believe is BubbleBeat "

Yes , yes very true. But this would apply to E-Drags , Spellbook but bubleman...

So he is at the same league with all E-Drags ,Bls ,DAD ,Dragon Fly ,RDMD WHAT??

So we should give him the name EHB....... NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014 1738322112  

more_horiz
People still think Cyber Stein will wreck? He will wreck you lol, 5000 DMG gone like that, for a fusion that can be destroyed by anyone of YGO's little "ass" traps :UU

more_horiz
Dem ttraps and largely limited tho, Stain for FGD is a good trade

more_horiz
Phoenix King wrote:
Dem ttraps and largely limited tho, Stain for FGD is a good trade

Until your opponent flips fiendish chain, warning, compulse, bottomless, torrential, skill drain, pwwb, raigeki break or drops veiler. Not to mention the other archtype specific answers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply