Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
LòKóS
Anzo
Order of Chaos
BlackWarGreymon
Skitoritto
PowerNova
Jin Kazama
RekonZero
BlackLeg-Sanji
Nina Titaia
Naito Raizu
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Amy Kool
18 posters

descriptionNaito Raizu - A new administrator of DA EmptyNaito Raizu - A new administrator of DA

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy crew. Today one of our lovely teachers, Naito Raizu becomes the new administrator of DA. We are full of duties right now, many changes occur and we need a new guy to help us out. Naito served DA very well in the past, done his job pretty good and is okay with many ppl here, so this ain't gonna be a problem for ya, DA? :D

Welcome Naito, you deserved it  cheers 

descriptionNaito Raizu - A new administrator of DA EmptyRe: Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA

more_horiz
-claps- Good job Naito you deserve this :D

descriptionNaito Raizu - A new administrator of DA EmptyRe: Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA

more_horiz
Can I quit DA now? Or else he will ban me anyway. Peace.

more_horiz
Yamato wrote:
Can I quit DA now? Or else he will ban me anyway. Peace.

I don't dislike you that much. T.T

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
Welcome to naito, now with new color and power

Amy Kool wrote:
now with new color and power

Amy Kool wrote:
power

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 58981_66259_v1

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 5584648620_4f3ef1524e

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA Zombie-parkour

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA Parkour-free-running-flip

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA Parkour

Last edited by Yamato on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'm not going to ban you. >>

more_horiz
Suuuuuuuure as if you won't D: K.

more_horiz
there is peace in DA while empress is there :D fear when im gone again Razz

more_horiz
gratz i guess e.e

more_horiz
I feel like fearing.

more_horiz
Nina Titaia wrote:
gratz i guess e.e

Thanks. ^^

more_horiz
So I should be a dual staff now? Assistant/Moderator since I'm sooooo active.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 4204681869 Congratz

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 4204681869 Congratz

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 4204681869

Thanks Sanji.

more_horiz
so does this mean a teacher spot is open Wink

more_horiz
I don't know. You good enough to be a teacher?

Congrats, Naito.

more_horiz
Thanks Jin.

And he asked for the application in chat, so I assume we'll see soon enough.

more_horiz
Grats bro.

more_horiz
Congratulations , hope you will enjoy "reviewing" articles Razz.
P.S :
Is Pro Decklist editor spot free xD ?

more_horiz
Why didn't I get an announcement .-.

more_horiz
Congratulations. Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 4166208733  Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 3097104043 

more_horiz
Now let's see how one of my elite students going to act :3

Congratz.

more_horiz
Yay Naitooooo!

Congrats bro :3

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

Obviously, it's 'cos you suck  Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 1151057309 

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

Obviously, it's 'cos you suck  Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 1151057309 

Oh dear :3

more_horiz
Thats cool and all, but Cicada, Cicada, Cicada.

Naito Raizu - A new administrator of DA 37687272

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Alikaey wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Why didn't I get an  announcement .-.

Oh dear :3

True doe

more_horiz
You hardly notice it, so it's good.
Congratulations, Naito.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply